Here it is! Take a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD

Zane

1 hour ago, powerhaulic said:

image.thumb.png.b1731e2b5cd792e2f62ae72ba8e2faa9.png

Whoever did this (I couldn’t get the Facebook link to work) is hands down a much better designer than the entire Chevrolet team. I would buy this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, powerhaulic said:

See, I don't know why they didn't just do the tried and true method and just make a beefier version of the half ton, similar to this rendition of the GMC. Nobody would be completely surprised, but it would still be a refreshing and welcoming design instead of what we have so far. 

• Like 1

Its Funny my 14 year old son likes the front of the truck and says it's militaryish, I'm not too sure about the front end. The rest of the truck I like and  I do like the front bed step on the side, I'm on the short side so that would help me. 

• Like 1

Gag, barf, wretch, and hurl all come to mind.  That front end is so damned hideous, it makes the FUGLY 1500 look gorgeous by comparison!  I guess GM really is trying to get to the point where it only sells little electric cars--I just didn't know they were going to have GM design try to force the freefall in sales of all of their other models this quickly.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaverickZ71 said:

Gag, barf, wretch, and hurl all come to mind.  That front end is so damned hideous, it makes the FUGLY 1500 look gorgeous by comparison!  I guess GM really is trying to get to the point where it only sells little electric cars--I just didn't know they were going to have GM design try to force the freefall in sales of all of their other models this quickly.  

I agree, someone photo-shopped the front end of I think a 98 Silverado on this piece...it actually looks decent, way better than this new version.