Here it is! Take a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD

Zane

On 12/4/2018 at 1:42 PM, pickmeup said:

Rumored 409 cid. direct injection. GM may set the bar for a gasser . Going to be interesting for sure.

Yeh, my antennas perked up when I read this too.  Curious about the horsepower and torque ratings.  Although I can’t really justify a 2500 as my 2015 1500 6.2/8 spd tows my 6500 lb TT just fine the 2020 6.7 gasser has caught my interest.  May just give in to temptation.  Anyway, I will definitely check it out.

11 hours ago, DTB said:

I may of created the perfect compromise. Lol

47573225_2381510875223893_4097116483593699328_n.jpg

Looks insanely better, truly whoever designed the 2020 model should be fired imo!

I don't understand why ford and gm have this need to always make their 2500 and up lines about as ugly as can be.

• Like 2

*Not a corporate shill

I'll admit, I'm on the fence about the front end, but much like the 1500's, I'm sure they'll look better in person. Also, I remember thinking that when the 2003 Silverado refresh came out, that the "cat eyes" look was the dumbest thing ever. It took like a year of seeing them driving around for me to appreciate them.
I didn't like the 2003 when it came out and I still don't like it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Snoringbear said:

Yeh, my antennas perked up when I read this too.  Curious about the horsepower and torque ratings.  Although I can’t really justify a 2500 as my 2015 1500 6.2/8 spd tows my 6500 lb TT just fine the 2020 6.7 gasser has caught my interest.  May just give in to temptation.  Anyway, I will definitely check it out.

I am wondering if it will be AFM

17 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

Looks insanely better, truly whoever designed the 2020 model should be fired imo!

I don't understand why ford and gm have this need to always make their 2500 and up lines about as ugly as can be.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:48 PM, DTB said:

I may of created the perfect compromise. Lol

47573225_2381510875223893_4097116483593699328_n.jpg

Heck yeah!! That is 10 times better!!!

13 hours ago, Gudennuff said:

Oh boy...  The rest of the truck looks great but that's one homely front end.  Look familiar?

image.png.8fb2dc2585d2d533961af2b0c4f05f75.png

Of the Four F’s;  Form/Fit/Function/Fashion, it appears the 1500 crowd is most interested in Fashion.  Meanwhile, the HD crowd is most interested in Function.  For the HD crowd ft-lbs rules baby, ?....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoringbear said:

Of the Four F’s;  Form/Fit/Function/Fashion, it appears the 1500 crowd is most interested in Fashion.  Meanwhile, the HD crowd is most interested in Function.  For the HD crowd ft-lbs rules baby, ?....

Wrong.  The majority of us HD owners care a heck of a lot more about the looks.  We prefer to drive something that LOOKS as good as it performs.  Which up until now hasn't been an issue. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Wrong.  The majority of us HD owners care a heck of a lot more about the looks.  We prefer to drive something that LOOKS as good as it performs.  Which up until now hasn't been an issue. 

Well, thinking that the “majority of us” may mean you.  It’s my observation that “the majority” of HD owners use their trucks for work, meaning towing and hauling.  Thereby, while they may care about the looks, it the truck doesn’t have the power (hp & ft-lbs) to do the job then the rest is irrelevant.