Silverado HD revealed

Well fu@$, I was all ready to order a new HD when these were released but that thing is the worst looking truck I’ve seen in a long time.  I’m not a huge fan of the new 1/2 tons but they are growing on me but this thing is terrible.

Unless somehow the higher end trims look significantly better (I don’t like anything that says Chevrolet over the bow tie across the front) I will have to make a decision.

24 minutes ago, ambro_52 said:

Someone from the design team must have been in love with the 1960-61 trucks!

Also, looks the aftermarket industry for the grills will be endless.

This truck is a disgrace to the 60-61 trucks.  I'm not sure where you're drawing your similarities from but I don't see it.  

1 hour ago, ambro_52 said:

Also, looks the aftermarket industry for the grills will be endless.

I have always wanted a grille that looked like a cheese grater. It's the only thing missing on my truck! 

That grille is hideous, the rest of the truck is actually super appealing though. Mirrors will take some time getting use to. My question is why did they move them to the body if they didn't make the window larger? Am I missing something on this? 

I really really want to like it but I just can't get on board with that front end.  Maybe it will look better in different pictures or in person??  Like other have said, I like the rest of it.  Maybe with some different or wider offset wheels the front will look better?? I don't know tho.