Silverado HD revealed

Horrible.  Sitting in airports all day reading different web sites and out of the 1000+ comments floating around I think I found maybe 3 or 4 that thought is was "ok", the remainder were all negative.  I really hope the Chevy design leads have been reading these.  Bet they are drinking heavily this evening hoping Mary B. doesn't pink them tomorrow.   What a ****ing hideous front end. Worst truck front end design I have witnessed in my lifetime.  

The side profile looks great and I actually like the square, blocky look of the body mounted side mirrors. That bedside step pocket is awesome. It will be very usable just seeing how high trucks' bedsides are getting nowadays.

But man oh man, that front end lol. Wtf was GM thinking. The grille and headlights make the whole front end look like it is flipped upside down.

19 minutes ago, NWI Denali said:

The side profile looks great and I actually like the square, blocky look of the body mounted side mirrors. That bedside step pocket is awesome. It will be very usable just seeing how high trucks' bedsides are getting nowadays.

But man oh man, that front end lol. Wtf was GM thinking. The grille and headlights make the whole front end look like it is flipped upside down.

This about sums it up. There’s a lot to like about this truck.  I’m hoping the front looks better in High County, but even if it doesn’t, I can get past it.  The interior of the half tons leaves a lot to be desired compared to ram.  The exterior of the HD RAMs is not doing much for me and now I found out the cab is carry over...

It looks like they tried to copy the ford front but added the chevy stuff on top of it. The 2014-2019 front ends look mean this just looks sad. A poor man's ford truck.

Edited by Gagliano7

After waiting to see this before buying a 2019, I guess the 2019 wins. Maybe the GMC will look better. This "thing" will never grow on me. Plus, waiting for more details on the gas engine.  Someone should be fired over this. I thought the new Toyota Avalon was the ugliest front end to see a dealership......