DL3 mirrors for sale

Gm has two tow mirrors, DPN and DQS. DPN will have all the lighting but manual everything, DQS is the loaded version with power folding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Definitely the DQS! All I said was the loaded one and weren’t in stock but will be in about a week or so then I’ll check them out as soon as I’m back in town. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely the DQS! All I said was the loaded one and weren’t in stock but will be in about a week or so then I’ll check them out as soon as I’m back in town. Thanks for the info

Our very own@pgamboa can get you the DQS for $1056 shipped to you. I may be off a few dollars on the price though but definitely check with him

Our very own[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] can get you the DQS for $1056 shipped to you. I may be off a few dollars on the price though but definitely check with him

Appreciate it but I get them at a wholesale pricing through the dealership, just wanna make sure they’re the right ones. Appreciate the help

Thanks but for that price I’ll just pay a bit more and get this set from GM Direct for less than they’re offering it. IMHO GM looks better 1fd6322fdaa03efd5380a354c4490c40.jpg

efd9152d5bd36f02d3ffa866606364b4.jpg

These are not power fold. These are Manual Fold.

Here is what I can get Mirrors for.

DPN (23372182) - Black Textured Caps - $495
DPN (23372181) - Chrome Caps - $555

DQS - Black Textured Caps or Chrome - $1058

These are shipped prices, out the door to yours, to anywhere in the US.

If you can get them cheaper than at the dealer, go for it.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, TXGREEK said:

So manual extend outward isn’t the same as telescopic? My dealer said that they’re Electric folding but not electric telescopic like the Ford HD’s. I don’t care about the manual telescopic but I do care if it’s not electric folding like my DMax has.

The end of the first sentence in the description says ".... manual extend/fold"

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 9:07 AM, Joshua Miller said:

DL3 mirrors for sale. Taken off my 2015 Sierra SLT when I upgraded to tow mirrors. They're in great shape, with a few specks on the chrome from 55k worth of miles. The specks are so small that they won't show up well in the attached pictures (i tried).

These are mirrors are the “Premium” version to the DL8 Mirrors that most folks are wanting to upgrade to. These mirrors are typically found on your higher trim LTZ/High Country and SLT/Denali trucks. These mirrors are: Heated, Power Adjust, Power Fold, Turn Signal, Puddle Lamps, and Auto Dim (Driver’s Side).

$300 bucks with local pickup (Spartanburg, SC). Or I can ship them anywhere in the continental 48 for $325 total. PM me for questions or offers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Are these still available?