1999 Chevy Silverado Converter Not Locking

I have a 1999 ext. cab short bed Chevy Silverado 1500 z71 4x4 with the 5.3 and 4l60e. Truck has 200k on it. I recently bought it and it drove home fine no problems. The next day the transmission lost three and four so I had my guy rebuild me one and I went and swapped him my core and swapped trannys. I put everything back together, top it off with fluid and it shifts great. Only problem is the torque converter is not locking up. Scanned the truck and I have codes c0281 , p1870 , and p0332. I already replaced the brake light switch with no luck, it didn’t change anything. What should I be looking at next? The orange wire at the switch is getting power like it should. I believe when I tested it with my meter that all of the wires had power when pedal was not depressed. Any help would be apprected. Thank you

Cruise works perfectly, third brake light works (At least one bulb does). I can check the knock sensor harness but my Camaro and all of the other Chevy trucks that I have had has had that code with no transmission issues. I never washed the motor  I pulled the tranny out, put a new rear main in, and then reinstalled the rest. How do I check voltage at the EBCM? Is there a way I can test the brake switch? Or test some wires on the tranny?