Anyone with GM Performance Cat-Back Exhaust/Air Intake ?

I have both on my AT4 with the 6.2L.  I have had several compliments on how good the truck sounds.  Nice rumble on a cold start and loud enough for me when you step on the gas.  Quiets down nicely when you get up to speed on the highway though.

• Haha 1

I'm anxious to hear how the factory upgrade is so I don't have to fight with a dealer over warranty if I buy an aftermarket exhaust.

I heard one at a dealer and it sounded great, but I couldn't hear what it sounded like on the highway because the truck because it was trapped 5 deep behind other trucks.

14 hours ago, txsokie said:

I have both on my AT4 with the 6.2L.  I have had several compliments on how good the truck sounds.  Nice rumble on a cold start and loud enough for me when you step on the gas.  Quiets down nicely when you get up to speed on the highway though.

Any chance we could talk you in to posting a video of cold start and cruising? PLEASE!

On 10/31/2018 at 7:50 AM, Payton34 said:

There was a couple youtube videos of the media event for the Sierra.  Thsi one is an At4 6.2 with the GM performance exhaust It sounds about as loud as a Borla or Corsa touring exhaust.  My Corsa Sport on my 2014 6.2 is louder than this truck

On 11/17/2018 at 7:50 PM, Opiedeegs said:

Still need to run it

I’ll get her on the highway tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here are 2 from the T1 Exhaust thread in 2019 Silverado & Sierra Mods

I have a new 2018 Sierra Denali 6.2. I had the Borla kit put on by the dealership for $1,200. It sounds great.  I then added a K&N intake, it now sounds amazing.  Best part, very minimal noise at cruising speeds around town or on highway. It’s really nice.