To Level or Not to Level? That is the question...

1 hour ago, Pecsxj said:

BCJ001, How do you like the Eibach Pro-Truck lift? I am really considering it and there is not much on the forum about it that I can find. What is you opinion of the ride quality, ease of install and how are your ball joint angles? Also, how long have you had it installed? 

I am VERY happy with it... the stock Rancho's were a "smoother" ride, but the "bouncy" feeling when going over speed bumps, or bumpy roads drove me crazy! Where before it would "bounce" 3 or 4 times when going over a speed bump, it settles very fast, with no 'bounces" at all.... it is a slightly rougher ride (more like a truck and less like a caddy) but not bad by any means.... just stiffer. I was like you and tried to find as much info as I could with minimal success. I have had it installed for ~10K miles, no issues, and angles look good. The shop I had install it (and align) said all the ball joint angles looked great. There was a user on here "waterfowler" I believe, that had a good thread on it. I did find his youtube video (below) that covers the install. If you have any questions or need any pics let me know  =)    No regrets here at all, and I would do it again.

• Like 1

Someone already posted my vid and my how to so Thank you to whoever did that.

My 2 cents, I also added a larger rear block to give me an additional +1” in the rear. Retained a rake with the front at 2.5” of lift so I was happy with the end result.

Love the ride, would not turn back.524bdeef0b69c5135570e55406fa11bc.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

• Like 1

My current truck is the first one I have leveled.  Honestly I like the look of it.  I have Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner 275/60R20 with no rubbbing.  I have installed 275/60R20 on my last 2 pick ups with no rubbing.  I installed the newer tires before I leveled it.