Big E in TX

SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

14 hours ago, FirstAscent said:

Annnnnd I thought of another question, would you say your tires are aligned with the fenders or do they stick out past the fender?

Yes I am sticking out about an inch more than I wanted. I wanted to do the 20X9 wheels but it doesn’t look bad. 

I took a picture for you for you to show

6DB19A9A-68C2-4E0A-BE0D-91D7ED5DFD25.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Big E in TX said:

Yes I am sticking out about an inch more than I wanted. I wanted to do the 20X9 wheels but it doesn’t look bad. 

6DB19A9A-68C2-4E0A-BE0D-91D7ED5DFD25.jpeg

Thanks for the pic, I think it looks great and with lifted trucks the wider stance is my preference. so it gets my vote :)

6DB19A9A-68C2-4E0A-BE0D-91D7ED5DFD25.thumb.jpeg.b0401337ee7e63b41b831ac18bf7b3f1.jpeg

The kit itself does NOT increase track width though correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

The kit itself does NOT increase track width though correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the kit does not give a wider stance. With stock tires & rims on, they were still sitting in the same place as stock.

37 minutes ago, Big E in TX said:

No the kit does not give a wider stance. With stock tires & rims on, they were still sitting in the same place as stock.

thats awesome, thanks!

6 hours ago, Big E in TX said:

Your truck looks nice! Do you think you could have ran a 35" tire on the stock wheels with your lift kit?

32 minutes ago, Big Whiskey said:

Your truck looks nice! Do you think you could have ran a 35" tire on the stock wheels with your lift kit?

I appreciate the compliment.

you know that is a great question, IF I didn’t have an agenda for the stock wheels & tires and not wanted to do a black wheel then yes, I do believe that I could have wrapped the stock wheels with 35’s and rolled like that. 

On 12/15/2018 at 8:37 PM, KA0S said:

I'm a bit surprised it was a wheel problem to be honest. I have 18" Fuel wheels on my AT4, and have no problems with clearance. And I'm at stock ride height.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

What type of Fuel rims? They told me the Mavericks would fit and just a small selection of 3 others, but they did not appeal to me.