SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

On 2/8/2019 at 10:09 AM, Eds240z06 said:

I feel you buddy!! I ordered the BDS lift on 1/25. They didn’t even tell me it’s on backorder until this past tues when I was bugging for a tracking #. 

Have you heard any new updates on yours? Nothin on mine yet, BDS says they're finishing new kits daily trying to get them out, so hopefully you and I are close on the list. 

Just now, FirstAscent said:

Have you heard any new updates on yours? Nothin on mine yet, BDS says they're finishing new kits daily trying to get them out, so hopefully you and I are close on the list. 

Nothing yet. Hopefully soon!! I’ll send you a message if I here something new.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, FirstAscent said:

Just got notification my lift kit shipped!! Yay!! Now waiting for tracking # to update so I can see when I’ll really receive it. Hopefully yours has shipped as well. 

Just got notification my lift kit shipped!! Yay!! Now waiting for tracking # to update so I can see when I’ll really receive it. Hopefully yours has shipped as well. 

Yesss, since you’re shipped I just called for an update and they said mine has shipped as well! It has to ship to the shop first then they’ll ship it to me, they are guessing I’ll have mine around Tuesday next week, finally!

It’s a good day

30 minutes ago, FirstAscent said:

Yesss, since you’re shipped I just called for an update and they said mine has shipped as well! It has to ship to the shop first then they’ll ship it to me, they are guessing I’ll have mine around Tuesday next week, finally!

It’s a good day

That’s great to hear!! It is a good day!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FirstAscent said:

did you get yours yet?? Mine showed up today and I dropped the truck off to begin install tomorrow! stoked!

Super excited for you!! I know the feeling! Got mine Thursday. Installed myself over the weekend. I haven’t taken any good pictures yet. It’s been raining. 

Super excited for you!! I know the feeling! [/img]Got mine Thursday. Installed myself over the weekend. I haven’t taken any good pictures yet. It’s been raining. 

Awesome! I wanted to install mine myself I just have no proper place to do it. Sad because I just upgraded some tools as well haha. Definitely post some pics when weather clears, I’ll have some pics of mine hopefully Thursday.

12 hours ago, Eds240z06 said:

Took me freakin 17hrs on the floor. The longest was the cutting and the torquing. Didn’t have that much leverage torquing 250 ft lbs on my back! Lol

dang! yeah I know what you mean, I've been in that position many times as well trying to torque something at an odd angle. I just got a new electronic torque wrench in 3/8" and 1/2" drive so I'm anxious to use them haha. I do have custom Icon coilovers and UCA's being made and I'll for sure be installing that myself once they come. I think those are still about 4 weeks out though. 

45 minutes ago, KA0S said:

Would be sweet if BDS would release kits for the AT4 and TB..........

Unfortunately they don't release any info ahead of time for what they are working on, but I'd bet they are working on it. There are tons of people out there with TB/AT4 that want more lift options.

• Like 1