In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Big E in TX

SO..... Anyone install a lift kit yet? Pictures Please

Here is a few pics of my 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 with a 7-10inch mcgaughys black ss lift kit with the traction bars, kit is set a 9 inches, wheels are hardcore off-road 22x12s and tires are 35x13.50R22 fury country hunter M/T
93ef6fb93c9061d47f8b93ad778d28f3.png721cf4cb663cee99cb21c8e092e76e27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2019 Silverado

4" BDS

35x11.5 Ridge Grapplers

20200112_134243.thumb.jpg.72c7ae6ae05133defcbd6a4b73f4ac26.jpg

• Like 6

Anyone with a Trail Boss or AT4 want to sell the factory 2” rear lift blocks and Rancho mono tubes? Figure there are some guys on here that lifted and have these laying around. Preferably something with low mileage. Pm please. Thanks

Anyone with a Trail Boss or AT4 want to sell the factory 2” rear lift blocks and Rancho mono tubes? Figure there are some guys on here that lifted and have these laying around. Preferably something with low mileage. Pm please. Thanks

I have Zone tapered 2” lift blocks with the U-Bolts I’m trying to get rid of from the lift in my 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Roy2895 said:

2019 Silverado

4" BDS

35x11.5 Ridge Grapplers

20200112_134243.thumb.jpg.72c7ae6ae05133defcbd6a4b73f4ac26.jpg

Does your truck have the AUTO 4wd setting, and if so, can you still use it with the lift?  I've read elsewhere that you shouldn't with a lift.  I live where we get snow and the AUTO setting is very useful in my 2020 RST.

Does your truck have the AUTO 4wd setting, and if so, can you still use it with the lift?  I've read elsewhere that you shouldn't with a lift.  I live where we get snow and the AUTO setting is very useful in my 2020 RST.

I’ve used 4WD Auto a few times with no issues whatsoever with a 6” BDS lift.

7 hours ago, CWilliams said:

Cancel this, blocks and shocks bought. 

I've used Auto 4WD on my 2013 Silverado with a BDS lift and had no issues as well. As for this 2019 Silverado, I plan to use it as well. BDS pretty adamant about you being able to throw whatever you want at this suspension and it will take it. I'm sure Auto 4WD will be fine. 

yeah never heard doin a lift will cancel out 4wd.....whats the point if that's the  case

On 1/5/2020 at 6:13 PM, hendooman said:

1.5 Rough Country Trail Boss Level, 295/70/18 Cooper ST MAXX, no spacers, no rub, rides great. Averaging about 14mpg in mixed driving. 

IMG_3418.jpg

On 1/5/2020 at 6:17 PM, hendooman said:

Another

IMG_7683.jpg

So I have a LT Trail Boss as well, with the same level kit (1.5" Rough Country), and was thinking about getting the same tire in the same exact size.... Great minds must think alike.

I do have 1.25" BORA spacers, as I was concerned about how close wider tires would be to the upper control arms.  How close are your inner side wall to the upper control arms?

Also, at full lock how close are they to rubbing?  I know you said you have no rub right now, which is good, so its got me wondering if I could fit a 35x12.50 (really 34.5"x12.50). So about a 1/4" taller and 1/2" wider than the 295/70s.  If you can could you take a pic at full lock... You think the extra height/width would fit.... Maybe with the spacers I have on???  Thanks for the pics.

So I have a LT Trail Boss as well, with the same level kit (1.5" Rough Country), and was thinking about getting the same tire in the same exact size.... Great minds must think alike.

I do have 1.25" BORA spacers, as I was concerned about how close wider tires would be to the upper control arms.  How close are your inner side wall to the upper control arms?

Also, at full lock how close are they to rubbing?  I know you said you have no rub right now, which is good, so its got me wondering if I could fit a 35x12.50 (really 34.5"x12.50). So about a 1/4" taller and 1/2" wider than the 295/70s.  If you can could you take a pic at full lock... You think the extra height/width would fit.... Maybe with the spacers I have on???  Thanks for the pics.

Did you have to cut studs for the bora spacers? I had them on my Dmax and had to cut the tips off.

45 minutes ago, yankeedoodle86 said:

Did you have to cut studs for the bora spacers? I had them on my Dmax and had to cut the tips off.

No, 1.25" will fit behind the space on the TB wheels.  So, you can either go up to 3/8" for hub centric, or 1.25"+ on the TB wheels.  Anything in between will need the studs cut to fit.

3 hours ago, Swiftks said:

I will get some pics later, it’s Super Bowl day in KC! My tires are probably less than an inch from the UCA’s. Spacers would help. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:02 PM, Bamatruck said:

2019 Sierra AT4 with the6.2 

BDS 4” Lift

20x9 Fuel Maverick +19 Offset

35X12.50 Trail Grapplers

4A272544-6828-4CB6-A773-E35B19CC3E0F.thumb.jpeg.e179f02db76e1280d313050505d45b5d.jpeg4DB60760-ADA1-4964-B01E-34F50AB3C047.thumb.jpeg.43a1be6f40c9f1b74df7fdd2c0a4e6a6.jpeg6094C71F-55A9-4EBE-B068-DE2CF8CA612D.thumb.jpeg.c63bda02ae3699b47f49a86ba4dfa2e4.jpeg

Truck looks amazing! I have the exact same truck and just bough the 4” BDS AT4 lift and was wondering if it stacks to make a total of 6”. Thanks man! 

Truck looks amazing! I have the exact same truck and just bough the 4” BDS AT4 lift and was wondering if it stacks to make a total of 6”. Thanks man! 

Yup it is. BDS even says on their website the 4” for the TB/AT4 is similar to the 6” kits for the standard models.