just bought a 18 denali, anything i should know?

I bought the bakflip mx4. Only had it for a day. Not sure how it will hold up. The fit seems good. I'll post back after a few too report if it's water tight.

Sent from my H8276 using Tapatalk

It will hold very good , this is the one I have it on my SLT and it is very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, hackitz said:

I bought the bakflip mx4. Only had it for a day. Not sure how it will hold up. The fit seems good. I'll post back after a few too report if it's water tight.

Sent from my H8276 using Tapatalk

I did as well!  I had a Bakflip G2 on my old F150 and as of right now I think I prefer the rear seal arrangement on it to the MX4.  Not yet sold on the tailgate seal on the MX4 but time will tell.

I bought the Extang Solid Trifold Tonneau cover for my 14  2 years ago and kept it and Installed on my new 18 Serria I got Saturday. Great cover secure and keeps every thing dry. Also with tailgate locked unable to open cover. I had other Extang covers in the past and this is the best one yet !

I bought the Extang Solid Trifold Tonneau cover for my 14  2 years ago and kept it and Installed on my new 18 Serria I got Saturday. Great cover secure and keeps every thing dry. Also with tailgate locked unable to open cover. I had other Extang covers in the past and this is the best one yet !

I have this cover and it’s OK. For the price I think they could have done better. My solidfold 2.0 has visible depressions (when wet) on front part from the large foam blocks when I had it open. It always leaks a little water and they could have designed it to fit the bed rails better.

Guess I was expecting more for the $750+ USD price tag.

• Like 1

I have no depression on cover . Might want to contact Extang I think the warranty was 3 or 5 years. Years ago I had one of there soft covers which had a problem with track for seal and they where real great to work with and they replaced that cover.

I sanded my grille surround and primed it, skid plate on bumper I bought a new textured 1 that I smoothed and primed, handles and mirror caps I bought oe painted take off off eBay cheap.  I work at a Ford dealership so getting wrecked gm parts is hard to come by lol.  

• Like 1