No Fuel after auto start.

2011 Chevy 2500 HD duramax. So this is an issue that had only happened a couple of times.  And had only happened on the initial start after using autostart on colder days (low 30s).  After starting the truck with the auto start, the truck will run for approx 2-4 minutes then stop.  The truck will not start again with they key until you you have cycled the ignition a few times.   So my guess is I’m losing fuel pressure but this only has happened, so far, when using auto start.  If I use the key is used on the cold start there are no issues.  And I haven’t experienced these issues at any other time. After the initial start.   Anyone else experience the same issue?  Cause? 

If it starts with the key and runs normal, I don't think it would be fuel related.. If it was a fuel problem it should be consistent.
Check for codes.. The security system would be my first guess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions...

It does only run for 8 or 9 minutes on a normal autostart.   But when I have the issue it runs for a considerably shorter amount of time. Usually only 2 or 3 minutes.  Then shuts off.  The first time I tried to auto start again thinking maybe I inadvertently pushed the button and shut it off.  When it tried to restart it just kept cranking.  It is an intermittent problem as of now, I disconnected the battery and let everything reset.  I will get the codes read and see if anything pops up.  I will post with updates.   

• 2 weeks later...