Tire size suggestions and pics on AT4/Trail Boss

8 hours ago, Erod_66 said:

Is there a way to look at their old instagram feed to find the video? 

I’ve tried but all I can find on their instagram is the same pic of that black AT4 but no link to a video. If anyone else can find it, please post a link. TIA!

What is the biggest you can go on the stock 18" rim. I have the option of changing them at the dealer before I pick it up and want to explore something slightly larger.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, Jso21 said:

Thanks for the suggestions....those are some nice looking trucks!!

I went with the 275/65/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.....

truck.jpg

Any issues with the Nitto’s? I’ve read some bad reviews on them balancing and having poor performance on wet pavement and grass. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Trailboss19 said:

Hey guys I’m looking at the nitto ridge grabblers with fuel contra and +1 offset with 5mm back space will these clear on factory trail boss?

What size are the tires you are looking at?

2 minutes ago, Trailboss19 said:

Either 275/65 20 or 295/65 20

The 275/65R20 will fit but the 295/65R20 will not since it measures out to a 35 inch tire.  You either need a level or the stock rims for a 35.  They do make 295/60R20 which measures out to 34x11.7 and that may fit.  I'm running 305/55R20(33.5x12.5) on a 0 mm offset and it does rub slightly

1 minute ago, z1boss said:

The 275/65R20 will fit but the 295/65R20 will not since it measures out to a 35 inch tire.  You either need a level or the stock rims for a 35.  They do make 295/60R20 which measures out to 34x11.7 and that may fit.  I'm running 305/55R20(33.5x12.5) on a 0 mm offset and it does rub slightly

Thank you any idea how far out the 275/65 will stick out on the contra with a +1 off set and 5 back spacing? 

4 minutes ago, Trailboss19 said:

Thank you any idea how far out the 275/65 will stick out on the contra with a +1 off set and 5 back spacing? 

Honestly, it will probably be flush or barely sticking out with the fender.  My 12.5 wide tire is sticking out about 1 inch and that tire is only 11 wide so .75 inch less wide on each side.  Do u want absolutely no rub or are you trying to run a wider tire and dont mind a very slight rub like me cuz it is the slightest rub and only at full lock.

20181109_112343.jpg

Edited by z1boss