New Site Banner With Some GMC Trucks

diyer2

Hi there diyer2,

Great question.  The background image of all the Silverado's was actually taken at the press release event for the 2019 trucks.  However, did you know that you can change the banner?  If you click the icon in the top right of the page (it looks like an image icon) it will drop down a list of other backgrounds we have.  There is a 2011 GMC Sierra in there as well as a Denali.

With that said, I think we need to get a 2019 GMC in the mix.  I'll see what I can do :cool:

Josh

• Like 2

After you select it, it should remember the selection for you when you are logged in.  Does it automatically go back to the chevy one, or does it eventually reset after a few days?

It goes back to the Chevy when it wants.

Maybe the way I log out is the problem.

I close the tab.

I will log out through the site.

Thanks.

:)

Edited by diyer2

2 hours ago, diyer2 said:

It goes back to the Chevy when it wants.

Maybe the way I log out is the problem.

I close the tab.

I will log out through the site.

Thanks.

:)

I log in and out through the site and mine always goes back to the 2019 Chevies.  It makes we want to throw up every time I log in.  I started another thread in this forum but Josh and Zane never did anything about it.  I just try to ignore it and scroll down right away.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, Josh said:

Hi there diyer2,

Great question.  The background image of all the Silverado's was actually taken at the press release event for the 2019 trucks.  However, did you know that you can change the banner?  If you click the icon in the top right of the page (it looks like an image icon) it will drop down a list of other backgrounds we have.  There is a 2011 GMC Sierra in there as well as a Denali.

With that said, I think we need to get a 2019 GMC in the mix.  I'll see what I can do :cool:

Josh

Yes and the other problem is the place where you sign in at the upper right in white letters is over top of a white truck and you cant see it you have to guess.