04 Silverado Full Exhaust System

So I have a 04 Silverado crew cab z71 4wd. I have a 2.5 inch lift, cold air intake, and 285/70/17 mud tires. I’m looking to turn my truck into a little bit more of a power house. I plan on getting all new spark plugs (need help with which spark plugs) and a whole new exhaust from the headers back. (Also need help finding that). I’m trying to get the most performance out of these upgrades as I can as I am getting a inTune i3 8245 Platinum + Custom DiabLew Tune as soon as I decide what spark plugs, and full exhaust system I plan on getting. I want the most performance I can get out of these upgrades. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I am also interested and have a very similar set up already. Sierra 1500 2013 with 2.5" lift and 5.3l Engine. I have put the tune on and deavtivated the AFM. next year i am wanting to install new Long Tube Headers, along with a full Dual exhaust. Thinking 2" exhaust to increase flow but not eliminate the Torque. after the mods i will have it tuned for 91/93 using diablo custom tune hoping to get close to 400hp or close to 340rwhp.

I know with the FlexFuel engines the injectors can handle up to 400hp. The non-FlexFuel would need new fuel line and fuel injectors i believe.

If you have made any mods please lmk!