What did you pay for your truck?

2019 AT4 
5.3L with technology package, driver alert, and sunroof
MSRP $61,700

Paid $54,311 out the door. 
Plus got free tints all around.

I used my educator discount which you can create online at gmeducatordiscount.com that took of $3052
The dealership had $4500 off 
GM loyalty $2500
GM bonus cash $1000

At the moment gmeducator discount now shows $4052 on the AT4
My wife is a teacher so I could get this. Just to clarify the educator discount is essentially the "reduction below MSRP" on most dealer websites, just you get a little extra right? You are not actually getting an extra $4k off right? It's more like a few hundred more off than if you didn't use it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

My wife is a teacher so I could get this. Just to clarify the educator discount is essentially the "reduction below MSRP" on most dealer websites, just you get a little extra right? You are not actually getting an extra $4k off right? It's more like a few hundred more off than if you didn't use it?

I did get the extra $3052 off buddy. It works and yes you can use the discount twice per year according to my salesman. I had gotten a quote before with only the dealer $4500 off and the $1000 gm loyalty. I did my research and they gave me all discounts applied which totalled $11,052

I did get the extra $3052 off buddy. It works and yes you can use the discount twice per year according to my salesman. I had gotten a quote before with only the dealer $4500 off and the $1000 gm loyalty. I did my research and they gave me all discounts applied which totalled $11,052
Hey I'll give it a shot. Thanks

2 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Hey I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Good luck bud! Just do your research. Look at their site for their current offers and then ask them for a quote then bring out all the discounts you want including your wife's educator discount. Also dont forget to create an account on gmrewards to get the 20000 points equivalent to $100 which can be used on accessories. 

For any Canadians of this site...…. 2019 LTZ  6.2l

MSRP   66 275

DEALER REBATE 3975

GM encentives  6000

PRICE  55700                           Had a 2016 ltz traded 36000-16450 lien +gm card 2500 

FEES etc +- 750                                    37123,??$  out the door   financed at 3.49%

Paid  2500 out of pocket for GM Leveling kit...

IMG_0160.JPG

1 hour ago, goose hunter said:

For any Canadians of this site...…. 2019 LTZ  6.2l

MSRP   66 275

DEALER REBATE 3975

GM encentives  6000

PRICE  55700                           Had a 2016 ltz traded 36000-16450 lien +gm card 2500 

FEES etc +- 750                                    37123,??$  out the door   financed at 3.49%

Paid  2500 out of pocket for GM Leveling kit...

IMG_0160.JPG

Awesome price. My dealer told me that it is illegal to charge more than 250 for admin fees don’t know how truthful that was but I think it’s a rip off to file some paper for more than that!

Good luck bud! Just do your research. Look at their site for their current offers and then ask them for a quote then bring out all the discounts you want including your wife's educator discount. Also dont forget to create an account on gmrewards to get the 20000 points equivalent to $100 which can be used on accessories. 
So you are saying then this RST that is already $11k off msrp you could use the educator of about $3k to make it $14k off? Something just tells me that won't work.....they list additional discount available as educator.d1c4302cb53cd2998c5ae402c29bc5bf.jpg

1 hour ago, KozzyJr said:

Awesome price. My dealer told me that it is illegal to charge more than 250 for admin fees don’t know how truthful that was but I think it’s a rip off to file some paper for more than that!

When I say fees, I meant all fees ie documentation, loan reg., and other......

It worked for me. They listed the the educator discount as possible discount but it is not applied under the equation above. However the rst doesn't show under the educator site. Only the old model silverado, new at4, and 2019 denali. I also noticed the $4052 includes the $1000 bonus cash so the discount remains the same as what I received during my purchase. I would shoot the an e-mail with your requested price. That's what I did. It took me a week but they called me back as I had already walked out on them twice. Their final call was by the manager who said "Come over and I guarantee we will not waste your time." 

image.thumb.png.24575c8dc63674a6574b98c9abddbece.png

Edited by asalinasz39

My $54,000 RST with Z71 was bought at $9,750 off (dealer and GM incentives). No loyalty since I wasn't a GM owner, still, that was a damn good deal for an all-new Chevrolet.

Not to hijack the thread but a quick question,

Does anyone know if the 2500's get this type of discount also? Or is it a totally different ball game considering they are more of a commercial vehicle?

Thanks