What did you pay for your truck?

30 minutes ago, sdkraemer said:

Next week I'm planning on purchasing a 2019 Silverado crew cab 2WD all-star edition w/ factory bed liner and convenience package II MSRP $46695 and we've agreed to $12700 off. There's $200 for tint but I'm going to try and see what I can do to get that removed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That’s a good deal. I’ve seen that same truck almost $14K off with some dealers here in TX, but what you’re getting is more standard on a good price. 

That’s a good deal. I’ve seen that same truck almost $14K off with some dealers here in TX, but what you’re getting is more standard on a good price. 
The Phoenix market must not just be as aggressive. Even 2018 LTs in Phoenix are only $13.7k off MSRP if you don't take into account the lease loyalty offer.

2019 CTB 4x4 crew cab $35k otd

I pretty much got every incentive! The dealer was actually advertising it for less but said I didn't qualify for one of the rebates...It's all smoke and mirrors I walked out of 4 or 5 dealerships before I found one to actually honor the advertised price and that wasn't easy I had to get into it with the salesman and manager and walk out before they chased me down and caved. 

Edited by tomleo67

Got lucky today and not boasting. I printed out my specs and went to 2 dealers yesterday and asked them to price my special order. Have not heard back from either. Logged in to the Costco Auto Program today to read about it. Found a link to their dealer in Austin (only 57 miles from home). I called them and gave the salesman my specs. He called me back 15 minutes later to make a deal. Ordered a 2019 RST Crew z71 with standard bed loaded nicely. The MSRP was $54,400 with destination and I locked in for $41,200 plus TTL. I am very happy! Forgot to add, dealer said today is the last day to order 2019. I am not going to swear it is true but that is what he said. A dealer yesterday told me next Tuesday was the last day to order?

Edited by Snuff

19 hours ago, Snuff said:

Got lucky today and not boasting. I printed out my specs and went to 2 dealers yesterday and asked them to price my special order. Have not heard back from either. Logged in to the Costco Auto Program today to read about it. Found a link to their dealer in Austin (only 57 miles from home). I called them and gave the salesman my specs. He called me back 15 minutes later to make a deal. Ordered a 2019 RST Crew z71 with standard bed loaded nicely. The MSRP was $54,400 with destination and I locked in for $41,200 plus TTL. I am very happy! Forgot to add, dealer said today is the last day to order 2019. I am not going to swear it is true but that is what he said. A dealer yesterday told me next Tuesday was the last day to order?

That’s a helluva deal, IMO. I got mine for $43K on a $55K MSRP and thought I got a great deal. You done well, sir. 

Heard a few folks getting great deals this Memorial Day Weekend, great news guys. 

I had to buy a new car unexpectedly Saturday due to a fender bender that totaled the wife's car last week, long story. Anyway, we got over 20% off on a brand new 2019 Nissan Rogue SL with tons of features, free 3-year maintenance plan (oil, lube, filter plus tire rotation and balance), and they had free food BBQ going on!  I sprung for the 10-year/150k extended warranty plan for $1499.00 added to the 36-month 0.0% loan with disappearing deductible. I must have been high on the BBQ sauce. Anyway, it is what she wants, her 3rd Nissan in a row and she is happy, and a happy wife makes a happy life! :)  Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend out there guys and please do not text and drive. Peace. 

2019 Trailboss LT MSRP ~$54k. Went out of state to purchase. Got $4000 in manuf rebates in addition to about $5500 off MSRP to get to approx $43-44k selling price inclusive of rebates. CA dealers were ony offering manuf rebates hence why I went out of state, plus I like road trips. 1300 miles break in. Truck is pretty loaded, love it since I keep 7-10 years. 

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Edited by 175vTrailbossLT
  • Like 1

Sold my 16 LT All Star Silver Ice Double Cab (79K miles), replaced with 19 LT All Star Silver Ice Crew Cab.  Sticker was $46K, got it for $32K.  Just got to get some wheels.

20190512_132306_HDR_resized.jpg

20190512_132330_HDR_resized.jpg

20190527_144921_resized.jpg

20190527_144939_resized.jpg

• Like 1

Bought a LT crew cab w/ all-star, convenience package II, safety package I, factory bed liner MSRP $48135. Got $12.7k off. During negotiations they decided to give an extra $1k for my trade-in. It was $1k more than I thought I could get for it, so I'm pretty happy with the deal. cf75b648a77518c84daf8386fc0d316a.jpg9cd92966490adf21809c8c6995792b8c.jpg

6 hours ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

2019 Trailboss LT MSRP ~$54k. Went out of state to purchase. Got $4000 in manuf rebates in addition to about $5500 off MSRP to get to approx $43-44k selling price inclusive of rebates. CA dealers were ony offering manuf rebates hence why I went out of state, plus I like road trips. 1300 miles break in. Truck is pretty loaded, love it since I keep 7-10 years. 

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

6 hours ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Did you go to Dennis Dillon in Boise ? I am in So Cal and did find that contacting the internet dept. directly I have been getting around that figure, $4500 rebates/finance and anywhere from $3200 to 

$4000 additional off. This on a AT4. About as good as I found out here without sitting down to negotiate further. Nice rig BTW ! Great color. 

1 hour ago, Zcobra1 said:

Did you go to Dennis Dillon in Boise ? I am in So Cal and did find that contacting the internet dept. directly I have been getting around that figure, $4500 rebates/finance and anywhere from $3200 to 

$4000 additional off. This on a AT4. About as good as I found out here without sitting down to negotiate further. Nice rig BTW ! Great color. 

Dave Smith In Kellog, ID. These guys Have it set up for out of state buyers. Huge volume/back end dealer, sell 1200 trucks a month apparently or something crazy like that. I’m in the Bay Area btw and could not get a deal like this. I also had a specific build I wanted (silver ice, trailboss lt, leather, center console etc) and these guys had it. Easy to deal with and they have a shuttle from Spokane (nearest airport) when you fly in. PM me if your interested I can give full run down and recommendations. 

Edited by 175vTrailbossLT

9 minutes ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

Dave Smith In Kellog, ID. These guys Have it set up for out of state buyers. Huge volume/back end dealer, sell 1200 trucks a month apparently or something crazy like that. I’m in the Bay Area btw and could not get a deal like this. I also had a specific build I wanted (silver ice, trailboss lt, leather, center console etc) and these guys had it. Easy to deal with and they have a shuttle from Spokane (neatest airport) when you fly in. PM me if your interested I can give full run down and recommendations. 

How did it work with all the state sales tax, license, etc? Did you just go in to the CA DMV to do it yourself and pay it cash?