What did you pay for your truck?

1 minute ago, scdaren said:

I think the difference is that the screens with Convenience 2 are high definition.  Not sure how much of a difference that makes, I haven't really compared my HD screen to the non-HD ones.  I don't remember if the screen in my 2017 was HD, or if that was even a thing then, but the backup camera looks pretty much the same to me.

I had a loaner without the HD rear camera while my leather interior was installed and it was much worse IMO.  Much more fish-eyed and not as clear.  Maybe it was just the truck, IDK.

3 minutes ago, SqueakyBoot said:

I had a loaner without the HD rear camera while my leather interior was installed and it was much worse IMO.  Much more fish-eyed and not as clear.  Maybe it was just the truck, IDK.

Definitely more fish-eyed than my 2017.  It's really annoying.  I don't know why they can't get that right.  You'll look like you are going to hit someone at the corner and they aren't even close.

Edited by scdaren

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jamin87ss said:

Anyone having any luck on crew at4's? Thinking about a dbl cab but no fully convinced im ready yer, need that crystal ball to tell me if the will start dealing on them like they are this month on dbl cabs,

I keep an eye on these and for the past few months, Truck Month (June) had the best incentives recently.  I worked a few dealers hard to put together a deal last month but could not get any of them where I needed the deal to be in order for me to pull the trigger.  Then, going back and looking over their inventories, they have indeed SOLD all of the AT4's I had looked at.  AT4's are fairly hot and supply is somewhat low.  You know what that means as a consumer.

11 hours ago, jamin87ss said:

Anyone having any luck on crew at4's? Thinking about a dbl cab but no fully convinced im ready yer, need that crystal ball to tell me if the will start dealing on them like they are this month on dbl cabs,

Pricing is good down south, i just got roughly 20% off msrp for cc at4 pac blue loaded -20's. laura gmc st louis, legacy in sidell la, and everett gmc Arkansas all have stock and good pricing online. you can work them down a bit if you negotiate well! Good Luck

5 minutes ago, jamin87ss said:

I will agreee the few around herr have moved even without the incentives, thats why i was considering the dbl cab but i had it on price watch and it appears to have sold, so i maybe sol at this point anyway

not sure what shipping would cost be may be worth looking at some of the southern dealers.

19 hours ago, NorthForty said:

2019 Gmc Sierra 1500 SLT 4wd  X31 5.3L

No Sunroof

50,500 OTD

We need to know the price you paid for the truck. Not the OTD price. There are so many other factors like sales tax, Lic, Registration, dealer fee etc. what was your break down? 

5 hours ago, spizike9 said:

We need to know the price you paid for the truck. Not the OTD price. There are so many other factors like sales tax, Lic, Registration, dealer fee etc. what was your break down? 

On 7/25/2019 at 9:16 PM, NorthForty said:

2019 Gmc Sierra 1500 SLT 4wd  X31 5.3L

No Sunroof

50,500 OTD

Total Vehicle Price 59864

OTD 50,500

54 minutes ago, NorthForty said:

OTD 50,500

I think he is asking, does that number include tax, title, license, registration, etc. OTD infers it does include all those numbers, and we want to know price before tax etc. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scdaren said:

I think he is asking, does that number include tax, title, license, registration, etc. OTD infers it does include all those numbers, and we want to know price before tax etc. 

1 hour ago, NorthForty said:

OTD 50,500

Taxes & Fees $4122

$46,378

• Like 1

I have visited a few dealers so far for an LT Trail Boss Crew Cab shot MSRP $56,940 I am looking at $54,228 OTD Tax, License, etc.

In addition they are offering me $7,000K for my 2005 Silverado SS with 137k miles.  

2 other dealers offered me $6,000K and another offered $4,000K

How much better do you think I can do?  

I'd might switch to the AT4 if I find better numbers.