What did you pay for your truck?

6 hours ago, Smitty said:

How many plants are building these trucks for GMC \ Chevy?  if Ford is rolling a truck off of the line every 53 seconds, how long is it taking Chevy to fill orders?  I really doubt there are so many pre-orders at these prices they can't put more on the dealership floors.    

Something I have noticed in AZ, you can only find the most popular colors in stock which means black, white, red and one of the dark silver ones.    You NEVER see the blue, green, brown or other non standard colors.   I know people can order those colors but what's up with that?  

In the past, the dealers were required to have all of the "colors" at one time or another through the model year. If you chose not to do this, you could not have all of the colors the following model year.

12 hours ago, n8huntsman said:

Doesnt sound too bad.  Best discount on the 2019 will be 7000 ATM.  That brings the price on the new one to 55,000.  Take the 17,000 off and that means they are giving you 38000 for your trade.  KBB suggests 33 to 37 for a trade in value.

Sounds like a great deal to me.  The dealers around here have not been too aggressive with the 2019.  There are still a ton of 2018's on the lot they are selling awfully cheap.

Edited by O Town Denali

On 1/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, JimCost2014 said:

In the past, the dealers were required to have all of the "colors" at one time or another through the model year. If you chose not to do this, you could not have all of the colors the following model year.

That's good to know, I will keep an eye out for the others.  

20 minutes ago, KozzyJr said:

Just ordered my truck on Friday. Employee pricing here. Almost 9k off msrp 

Sounds great. Did you receive some rebates maybe? Even on a $67000 Truck the Employee pricing would be at most 6k to 7k off the MSRP. Maybe one of those $1500 certificates with GM card discount?

1 minute ago, Rocz3cqg said:

Sounds great. Did you receive some rebates maybe? Even on a $67000 Truck the Employee pricing would be at most 6k to 7k off the MSRP. Maybe one of those $1500 certificates with GM card discount?

I’m from Canada, the msrp was 76-77k so I think the incentives are a little different up here. 

local dealer is offering all these rebate. Sill ask for 5-8k off msrp ? Not leasing  also not trading in gm prodict so will loose the $2500.

• MSRP$50,325
  • Price Reduction Below MSRP- $2,982
  • Special Value Price1
    19-40AK:1 GM Supplier Pricing For Everyone Purchase Program
    $47,343
  • GM Loyalty 2
    - $2,500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Chevy Pre-Tax Season Sales Event 3
    - $1,500
  • 2019 Silverado Chevy Offer 4
    - $1,500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Munday Chevy Best Price Guarantee 5
    - $1,000
  • Trade In Assistance 6
    - $500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Sale Price$40,343
  • Savings$9,982
(17 Days, 11 Hours, 15 Min Left)

Conditional Offers

• GM Targeted Lease Offer7
    - $2,000
  • Munday Price W/Offers$38,343
Edited by Jt Deel

You are getting almost $10k off it looks like, that's amazing for a 2019!   There is no way you will get lower than that...   I'll be amazed if they honor that, please keep us in the loop. 

Munday's pricing is the best Ive seen quoted so far... even on the Trail Boss and High Country.  Here's the pricing on the high county; hopefully this is the start of the discounts!

• Munday Price$65,680
  • GM Loyalty 1
    - $2,500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Chevy Pre-Tax Season Sales Event 2
    - $1,500
  • 2019 Silverado Chevy Offer 3
    - $1,500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Munday Chevy Best Price Guarantee 4
    - $1,000
  • Trade In Assistance 5
    - $500Take Delivery By 01/31/2019
  • Sale Price$58,680