What did you pay for your truck?

On 1/15/2019 at 7:58 AM, Smitty said:

Did anyone see the latest GMC commercial for $5k off of their 2019 trucks?   If that's from the factory, how much will the dealer kick in on top of that typically?  I just saw this last night on TV.  That AT4 would be nice if you could get $9 - $10k off of sticker!  hahaha

Smitty

https://www.chevrolet.com/trucks/silverado-1500-pickup-truck

2019 SILVERADO CREW CAB LT ALL STAR Z71

INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW SILVERADO

For current GM owners

$3,005 Price Reduction Below MSRP
   $2,500 Loyalty Purchase Cash
+ $1,000 Option Package Discounts
$6,505 Total Value

I have been looking into the 19's out of pure curiosity.  For what it's worth my immediate family receives the employee discount, not sure if it differs any from the one they are offering the general public nowadays or not.  A quick build a price with a CCSB 4x4 configuration, stock trim levels selected with absolutely no extras currently shows:

19 SLE $44,995, discount $40,924

19 SLT $51,495, discount $46,771 

19 AT4 $54,695, discount $49,649

19 Denali $59,495, discount $53,967 

Custom TrailBoss $43,395, discount $39,887

RST $45,995, discount $41,823

LT Trail Boss $49,795, discount $45,241

LTZ $50,195, discount $45,601

HC $57,795, discount $52,437

Hopefully that pricing helps someone somehow someway, and I didn't type it all for fun haha. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skeeter McSkeet said:

I have been looking into the 19's out of pure curiosity.  For what it's worth my immediate family receives the employee discount, not sure if it differs any from the one they are offering the general public nowadays or not.  A quick build a price with a CCSB 4x4 configuration, stock trim levels selected with absolutely no extras currently shows:

19 SLE $44,995, discount $40,924

19 SLT $51,495, discount $46,771 

19 AT4 $54,695, discount $49,649

19 Denali $59,495, discount $53,967 

Custom TrailBoss $43,395, discount $39,887

RST $45,995, discount $41,823

LT Trail Boss $49,795, discount $45,241

LTZ $50,195, discount $45,601

HC $57,795, discount $52,437

Hopefully that pricing helps someone somehow someway, and I didn't type it all for fun haha.  O

Im going to go out on a limb and feel confident those prices can be beaten by a non-employee deal. 

Only 4.5k reduction on a LT Trailboss for employee prices (sub 10%) - Seems like its a very shallow discount.

Edited by Chris walker
  • Like 1

Here's an interesting add for a Denali:
https://www.dennisdillongmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-GMC-Sierra_1500-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_Denali-Boise-ID/3343423273

They also have the first 2.7L Turbo truck that I have seen in stock...

FYI- I will never go back to Dennis Dillon! They are a joke. I drove over 6 hours for a new ‘18 Sierra AT 6.2 for an agreed upon price over the phone (and in writing), and after I got there (the next day) they would not honor that price anymore. Gave me some bs excuse...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/24/2019 at 9:27 AM, Texas_Trail_Boss said:

2019 Custom Trailboss, 18.9% under MSRP

$37,700

^^^Now we are talking. Did the location have a larger set of inventory?

The places around here arent really budging because there are less than 5-7 Trail boss in a 100 mile range. They are sitting on the lots without moving but they dealerships are keeping them as "show pieces" to get customers in the door to look at other cars.

19 minutes ago, Chris walker said:

^^^Now we are talking. Did the location have a larger set of inventory?

The places around here arent really budging because there are less than 5-7 Trail boss in a 100 mile range. They are sitting on the lots without moving but they dealerships are keeping them as "show pieces" to get customers in the door to look at other cars.

Mine was the only white Crew Cab they had.  It was the least expensive trailboss in a 500+ radius.  I was so excited to get the deal done, I forgot to use my GM BuyPower card points!  DOH!  

I kept expecting to see a weird doc fee or something and I was too focused on their numbers to pay much attention to my side of the transaction.  The only thing I paid for besides taxes and government fees was their $150 doc fee.  I feel like I got a smoking hot deal on this truck.

3 hours ago, Texas_Trail_Boss said:

Mine was the only white Crew Cab they had.  It was the least expensive trailboss in a 500+ radius.  I was so excited to get the deal done, I forgot to use my GM BuyPower card points!  DOH!  

I kept expecting to see a weird doc fee or something and I was too focused on their numbers to pay much attention to my side of the transaction.  The only thing I paid for besides taxes and government fees was their $150 doc fee.  I feel like I got a smoking hot deal on this truck.

Yep - Thats a great negotiation/deal. Congrats! I think that is the highest percentage off that I've seen. 

On 1/24/2019 at 7:27 AM, Texas_Trail_Boss said:

2019 Custom Trailboss, 18.9% under MSRP

$37,700

Wow... on a 2019 that's the best deal I have seen yet!   Congrats!   I hope other dealers \ GM wake up and start discounting across the board like that. 

Dealers in Phoenix are still bulging with 2018's. 

20 minutes ago, Smitty said:

Wow... on a 2019 that's the best deal I have seen yet!   Congrats!   I hope other dealers \ GM wake up and start discounting across the board like that. 

Dealers in Phoenix are still bulging with 2018's. 

I had one bought in Gilbert AZ over the holidays and when I went into finance the price ballooned up $4K.  They said their 'internet price' was a mistake.  I walked out and got a better deal here in North Texas. 

1 hour ago, Texas_Trail_Boss said:

I had one bought in Gilbert AZ over the holidays and when I went into finance the price ballooned up $4K.  They said their 'internet price' was a mistake.  I walked out and got a better deal here in North Texas. 

Which dealership was this if you don't mind me asking? Phoenix is the market I am looking at and would like to steer clear of this dealership. Thanks!