In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

fishingtruck

What did you pay for your truck?

Just left the dealer a bit ago and they offered me 74,750 OTD. THE STICKER WAS 77;900 and my county tax rate is 9.5%. What do you think. Is this a decent deal or should I keep looking??

16 minutes ago, Sean017 said:

Just left the dealer a bit ago and they offered me 74,750 OTD. THE STICKER WAS 77;900 and my county tax rate is 9.5%. What do you think. Is this a decent deal or should I keep looking??

I don't know much, but that's only $3k off sticker. Even with TTL and dealer fees, it shouldn't be that high OTD, unless you opted for some addons.

12 minutes ago, msaul37 said:

I don't know much, but that's only $3k off sticker. Even with TTL and dealer fees, it shouldn't be that high OTD, unless you opted for some addons.

I don’t recall any extra addons but I’m in California so things tend be a little more expensive. Anyone with any insight on this please help as I’m looking to purchase ASAP. Thx

6 minutes ago, Sean017 said:

I don’t recall any extra addons but I’m in California so things tend be a little more expensive. Anyone with any insight on this please help as I’m looking to purchase ASAP. Thx

doing some quick math, taking the 9.5% tax away, your price was $68,265 with license, title, and dealer fees included. still seems too high. search this thread for your particular truck, there's bound to be someone who has a similar truck to yours.

Is this a 1500 or 2500? Assuming 2500 given the price. If so that’s not half bad. They’re barely discounting the HD trucks right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it’s about 12% off MSRP before TTL. I got around 18% off MSRP before TTL. I would shop at another dealer to see what they are offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Sean017 said:

I was looking at LT 2500 4wd and sticker was 49.9k and they would have sold it to me for 46.9k OTD with long beach tax (10.25%)

California is ****** but this was a 2500 which hardly ever gets reduced.....so a 1500 you should be well under 6k OTD from MSRP...

$6-6.5 rebate and 6k dealer discount....don't be in a hurry man, just shop around

A 1500 you can get 25% off MSRP. My sticker was 58 and i was 43 plus tax tag and title. I have not heard that the HD trucks, either ford or GM are anywhere remotely close to that though.

Just picked this up on Friday 

On 4/24/2020 at 6:57 PM, TVelar said:

A 1500 you can get 25% off MSRP. My sticker was 58 and i was 43 plus tax tag and title. I have not heard that the HD trucks, either ford or GM are anywhere remotely close to that though.

257D3DAD-A7FA-4524-8681-066EC2F80085.jpeg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sean017 said:

Just picked this up on Friday 

257D3DAD-A7FA-4524-8681-066EC2F80085.jpeg

I’m beyond envious. What did you end up paying before tax tag and title?

On 3/8/2020 at 10:01 PM, TVelar said:

Pulled the trigger today. I am very happy for what i got it for. 2020 Sierra SLT 4x4 with premium plus package in dark sky. Sticker was $58,500, vehicle discounted to 43,383.02 plus tax tag and title. Out the door for $46,835.50IMG_8278.thumb.jpg.344ecda312902acd186ac51c3277480b.jpg

Did you have a trade in or did you finance the entire $46k?

3 hours ago, SNAFU88 said:

Did you have a trade in or did you finance the entire $46k?

No trade. They offered me 5500 for my 2008 silverado. Sold it through autotrader in a week at 10,300. I put 20k down on this one. Financed 26 and change. Payment is 482 a month at like 2.69% through bank of america.

• Like 1

Looking at a 2020 Trail Boss LT. MSRP 58,135. They're selling at 48, 616. Dealer did offer more 1500 more on my trade in than 2 others. Any feedback? Thanks guys.