Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What did you pay for your truck?


Recommended Posts

looks like the june 'customer cash' is now $5500. it was $6500 in February, I believe, stayed at $6000 for march, april and may, and now went down. dealerships haven't locked in their 'dealer price' on top of that yet. i'll look for that to happen later today.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, IdahoElevation said:

Elevation X31 and convenience packages MSRP 55. After taxes and whatever other fees 43. 

6A2A3B28-1527-4927-BB91-D64A6C4F8D70.jpeg

94E7F200-7A1E-48E0-97C4-F4ABF5ACD010.jpeg

So just over 12k off? Did you get 0 apr as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, IdahoElevation said:

Can’t get rebates with 0% 

 

22% off sticker with credit union rates. Bought at the end of may. 

So if you didnt get 0 apr that means you didnt get 12k off..whatever your apr x your months is the additional you payed for the vehicle..at the end of the day i think you got it maybe 7-9k off??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cee said:

So if you didnt get 0 apr that means you didnt get 12k off..whatever your apr x your months is the additional you payed for the vehicle..at the end of the day i think you got it maybe 7-9k off??

 

Getting all the rebates and 0% has never been a thing. People usually post their up front discount not including the interest that may or may not be paid over 60-72 months based on interest rates, when they pay the vehicle off, trade etc that differ by individual and location. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2020 at 4:40 PM, fc_glk said:

We picked up our 1500 AT4 diesel with tech package and a few other goodies yesterday. Sticker was 66, got it for 56 out the door which I was pleased with. I probably could have beat them up for a bit more, but didn't really feel the need to. They were great to work with and that's worth something to me.  I couldn't find one with the features we were looking for within 500 miles of Colorado. A few of the ones advertised were either dealer demos or otherwise had something else going on. Several dealers I called in TX and further west were just offering the GM rebates or wouldn't give me a firm price and/or commit to hold it for me to drive there. 

 

 

Which dealer in CO? I'm looking!

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>>Which dealer in CO? I'm looking!

 

We ended up driving to South Dakota to pick up our truck. We did everything over the phone (which I usually do anyway), and just drove to pick it up. They had 4 in stock with the config we wanted, and within a day, they were down to 1. I could have had it shipped but honestly with all this stay-at-home business, and all the tourists invading Colorado, we were ready to get away for a few days.  We couldn't find an AT4, diesel with the tech package anywhere closer. There was one down in Texas but it turned out it was a demo unit with 2k miles and they wanted full price for it minus the rebates. no thanks. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, fc_glk said:

>>Which dealer in CO? I'm looking!

 

We ended up driving to South Dakota to pick up our truck. We did everything over the phone (which I usually do anyway), and just drove to pick it up. They had 4 in stock with the config we wanted, and within a day, they were down to 1. I could have had it shipped but honestly with all this stay-at-home business, and all the tourists invading Colorado, we were ready to get away for a few days.  We couldn't find an AT4, diesel with the tech package anywhere closer. There was one down in Texas but it turned out it was a demo unit with 2k miles and they wanted full price for it minus the rebates. no thanks. 

Great thanks! Might be time to expand my search lol 

9 hours ago, fc_glk said:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought a 2019 RST Crew Cab with all star package, 5.3,  and loaded  with lots of options in Cajun Red. Here’s the amazing thing: it was a Certified Pre-Owned with NINE miles.  So, it’s essentially new but gets all the CPO longer warranty.  Sticker was over $51K. I got it for $40,300 and they gave me top dollar for my 2017 Toyota 4Runner with 45K miles. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 7:21 PM, msaul37 said:

How were you able to get that much off? Obviously $6k from gm.. but I'm going to pull the trigger soon, would like to know how to approach getting one stickered at $52,600 closer to $39-40,000.

You really just need to take the time and haggle with them. Make it known what price you're wanting to pay and make them work for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2020 at 9:56 AM, AsapAT4 said:

There's a used 2019 AT4 6.2 available near me with 10k miles for 48,9, good deal? It has preferred, technology, and premium packages.

Not bad. When I bought my trail boss there was a completely loaded at4 6.2 w/aftermarket wheels and tires w/60 k miles and they were asking 45 for it. I would see if you can get them down a couple $k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, Lawsnook said:

I bought a 2019 RST Crew Cab with all star package, 5.3,  and loaded  with lots of options in Cajun Red. Here’s the amazing thing: it was a Certified Pre-Owned with NINE miles.  So, it’s essentially new but gets all the CPO longer warranty.  Sticker was over $51K. I got it for $40,300 and they gave me top dollar for my 2017 Toyota 4Runner with 45K miles. 
 

 

Question becomes what has to have gone wrong for someone to trade it in after only 9 miles? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.