GMC Launches AT4 Sierra Off-Road Performance Package

Gorehamj

1 minute ago, SILVER SLED said:

I don’t think so, but it’d be nice if an AT4 came with a shotgun.  

On a serious note ,,I'm not really familiar with AT4, is it basically a Denali package for off-road use? If it comes with that Pro tailgate it must be a high line build-out,  im guessing...

1 minute ago, KJS Sullivan said:

On a serious note ,,I'm not really familiar with AT4, is it basically a Denali package for off-road use? If it comes with that Pro tailgate it must be a high line build-out,  im guessing...

It’s kinda like a fancy Trail Boss.   It comes with the lifted suspension, but the with the AT4 the 6.2 is available and Goodyear Duratrac tires are also available unlike the Trail Boss.  

It’s kinda like a fancy Trail Boss.   It comes with the lifted suspension, but the with the AT4 the 6.2 is available and Goodyear Duratrac tires are also available unlike the Trail Boss.  
Does it have a diesel option on a 3/4 ton? Or do they even have the at4 on a 3/4 ton?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 12/23/2018 at 7:41 AM, SILVER SLED said:

You can get either Bridgestone A/T RHS tires or Goodyear Wranger Duratracs on the Trail Boss.  

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 7:37 AM, KJS Sullivan said:

Pretty much. The "AT4" is the new version of the outgoing "All Terrain" trim level that existed in the GMT900 and K2 generations (2007-2018). It is essentially a Z71 with an exclusive interior and exterior trim, not really much more than that, but they have always attracted me more than the fake wood-grain SLT's with chrome bumpers. The K2 SLT All Terrain is one step down from a Denali (but is the better looking truck) but more geared toward leaving the pavement as the Denali is looked at more of a highway cruiser, city style although probably just as capable offroad. I owned a 2010 All Terrain SLT and I have a 2015 All Terrain SLT 6.2L with all the goodies. When I bought my 15, the dealer tried to get me to take a Denali w/ a 5.3L instead but I wanted a double cab with a 6.2L. The new AT4 comes with a level kit which they never used to but most All Terrain owners levelled them, now you get it included. 

Edited by L86 All Terrain
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 3:53 PM, KJS Sullivan said:

Does it have a diesel option on a 3/4 ton? Or do they even have the at4 on a 3/4 ton?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is. Currently it is called the 2500 All Terrain, because the HD's are currently a generation behind until next year. When the MY'2020's HD's roll out, I would expect they will carry the AT4 and Trail Boss nameplates across, you might not get a level kit though if they are still running torsion bar suspension in the front. 

• Thanks 1