Anyone Have These or Have You Seen Them?

On the fence about them. On one hand they are a great idea. On the other.... wouldn't want them to be annoying.

Does anyone have them currently. If so how do you like them? Says nothing about being DOT legal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14-18-Silverado-Sierra-Rear-Bumper-Corner-Step-LED-Tail-Stop-Reverse-Light-Pair/253227978488?fits=Model%3ASierra+1500|Make%3AGMC&hash=item3af5904ef8:g:LR0AAOSwhpZZ8ig2:sc:USPSPriority!64081!US!-1:rk:10:pf:0

Untitled-1.png

Do you want them for looks to to add reverse light? 

I don't particularly like them for aesthetics, and I doubt they would throw enough light to use for backing up either.

• Like 1

On the fence about them. On one hand they are a great idea. On the other.... wouldn't want them to be annoying.
Does anyone have them currently. If so how do you like them? Says nothing about being DOT legal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14-18-Silverado-Sierra-Rear-Bumper-Corner-Step-LED-Tail-Stop-Reverse-Light-Pair/253227978488?fits=Model%3ASierra+1500|Make%3AGMC&hash=item3af5904ef8:g:LR0AAOSwhpZZ8ig2:sc:USPSPriority!64081!US!-1:rk:10:pf:0

Untitled-1.thumb.png.cc334927e1ab082cdeb92ec100c93924.png

Yes I have them since day 1 ( installed by the dealer before delivery ) , I like them very much and getting lots of compliments .
I live in Qatar so am not sure about dot legal .

Not sure why people are seeing yuk in the comments , btw you can’t judge by the pics , I saw them on one car and decided to have them on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have them since day 1 ( installed by the dealer before delivery ) , I like them very much and getting lots of compliments .
I live in Qatar so am not sure about dot legal .

Not sure why people are seeing yuk in the comments , btw you can’t judge by the pics , I saw them on one car and decided to have them on mine

Show us please

I know when trying to replace regular stop and turn signal bulbs in my 2014 Sierra with newer LED style bulbs they wouldn't work. I needed a resistor installed in the wiring as well for them to work I found out after the fact and I didn't want to mess with cutting into the wiring. Wonder if these are the same? Needing a resistor installed as well to work in a 14?

1 minute ago, Ed S said:

I know when trying to replace regular stop and turn signal bulbs in my 2014 Sierra with newer LED style bulbs they wouldn't work. I needed a resistor installed in the wiring as well for them to work I found out after the fact and I didn't want to mess with cutting into the wiring. Wonder if these are the same? Needing a resistor installed as well to work in a 14?

no you wouldnt need one