No problems

Mardo

On 12/24/2018 at 9:40 AM, thechucked said:

Did you get the GM cat back exhaust? Did you also go with their cold airborne intake?  I’m thinking about going for both along with a Backflip MX4 bed cover.

Also, does anyone know if it’s possible to turn on the guidelines on the backup camera. There is one for the hitch, but I can’t seem to find an option to turn on the wheel guidelines like that very other car/truck has.

On your Camera screen along the bottom is a row of buttons that selects certain camera setups, including the hitch guide line and the wheel guidelines. It may be on the first page of the camera view or on the second page depending on the camera package you have installed. Selection of the correct button toggles the hitch and wheel guideline.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:40 AM, thechucked said:

Did you get the GM cat back exhaust? Did you also go with their cold airborne intake?  I’m thinking about going for both along with a Backflip MX4 bed cover.

Also, does anyone know if it’s possible to turn on the guidelines on the backup camera. There is one for the hitch, but I can’t seem to find an option to turn on the wheel guidelines like that very other car/truck has.

I got the dealer installed cat back exhaust but not the cold air intake.

Typical.  EPA rates these trucks lower, but in the real world GM engines out "gas-mileage" the competition.  Sorry ego-boost, sorry e-torque hemi.  GM has real V8's and fuel economy to boot.  Good to hear about the early reliability as well.  Hope it continues for you and others as well.