(APPEARANCE WISE) I HOPE I DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE

aha1987

Top or Bottom  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with others on the front and rear of the previous gen look better, but the sides especially the rounded out wheel wells look so much better!  I'm still on the fence, I really want to get back into a chevy truck from my ram, but I seem to be looking at the older nnbs as I liked those more so compared to the 14-18 models.  Who knows though, I've seen a couple of the current gens with bigger tires on stock wheels Z71 models that look pretty dang good and the awesome pricing on them makes them a bit more attractive purchase.  I'm not looking to spend over 40k on a truck so it's either an LT z71 I think or nnbs with low miles.

K2 for sure from the side view anyway, front fender lines are whack on the new ones. I will admit the front end is slowly growing on me. But that fender line, did a kid or a blind-man design that? I wish you could put a K2 fender and door on the new truck, at least it is less dramatic on the Sierra. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeremyW426 said:

I voted for the 17 but I think that if the front of the 19 was colour matched, it would have had my vote.

'19 T1 Silverado RST is color matched.

Sierra Elevation models are color matched as well.

The old body style by far. That puke line from fender into door is really amateur hour on top of the Asian front and rear. Also notice the back glass doesn’t curve with the roofline when viewed from the rear. No design harmony there for sure!!!! Would like a used 17 with a duff engine for cheap down south somewhere in a few years.....

Sent from device. Excuse errors.

3 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

'19 T1 Silverado RST is color matched.

Sierra Elevation models are color matched as well.

Yes, I completely understand that. He was wanting to compare those two specific trucks. So in that instance, because the OP does not have one of those colour matched models, in my opinion, I was more of a fan of his previous truck.

15 hours ago, JeremyW426 said:

Yes, I completely understand that. He was wanting to compare those two specific trucks. So in that instance, because the OP does not have one of those colour matched models, in my opinion, I was more of a fan of his previous truck.

So something like this:??????

Untitled-1.png

15 hours ago, 4weight said:

That 19 almost looks like a Tundra with that hood hump. 

First of all it looks nothing like a tundra, I hate riceburners with a passion., n I thought for a moment I sure wouldn't have bought it if I thought it looked like one