(APPEARANCE WISE) I HOPE I DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE

aha1987

Top or Bottom  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

So something like this:??????

Untitled-1.png

I don't entirely understand the point you're trying to make. I work at a GM dealer and am well aware of the configurations and styles available for the new trucks. My comment was simply stating that of the two trucks posted, of the original posters previously owned vs. his new purchase, I preferred his old truck and gave an explanation as to why. Had he purchased something more along those the lines the picture you posted, unrelated to what the vote was for, I would have voted accordingly.

I understand your point of view and comment/reply above.

I posted this image to simply show what a Trail Boss would look like with a color matched Grille. :thumbs:

Yes it is rude and crude and was quickly mocked up.

Tastes are all to each their own. Someone out there might like the option I presented.

Let's call it the best of both worlds.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, Sierra Dan said:

So something like this:??????

Untitled-1.png

Can you tell me how you photo shopped this photo? Or can you color match my bumpers?

front truck.jpg

silverado front.png

I do not use Photoshop, but a similar photo editing package by another vendor.

Half of my job involves Graphics, the other half Engineering.

The bumper would be harder to do with all of the shadows and highlights happening.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:25 AM, towdog333 said:

First of all it looks nothing like a tundra, I hate riceburners with a passion., n I thought for a moment I sure wouldn't have bought it if I thought it looked like one

Sorry dude it looks exactly like a Tundra. I wish GM could learn to mimic their quality too. Hey after 5 years I almost have all the kinks worked out of my 50K mile Sierra.

22R

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:25 AM, towdog333 said:

First of all it looks nothing like a tundra, I hate riceburners with a passion., n I thought for a moment I sure wouldn't have bought it if I thought it looked like one

Now there is some logic ….. careful, they might start calling your truck a burrito burner....

• Thanks 1