Aftermarket Wheel Specs

Went to 2 different wheel places yesterday and struck out on all test fits.  Most places are just assuming that the wheels that worked on the previous body style will work which is definitely not the case.  If you've put aftermarket wheels on and know the specs please post the specs and a picture.  I'm surprised there isn't a thread like this yet.

Wheel Make

Wheel Model

Diameter / Width / Offset / Back Space

• Like 1

3 hours ago, digital_assassin said:

Went to 2 different wheel places yesterday and struck out on all test fits.  Most places are just assuming that the wheels that worked on the previous body style will work which is definitely not the case.  If you've put aftermarket wheels on and know the specs please post the specs and a picture.  I'm surprised there isn't a thread like this yet.

Wheel Make

Wheel Model

Well this is a problem due to the new big brake calipers on our 2019’s. I tried to fit the Fuel Vapors (D560) and they are a no go. I had a very lengthy conversation with A fuel representative and he explained that GM did not even provide them measurements, they had to get a test truck which they did not get until October to start figuring out they had to re do a ton of their wheels to work with the 2019. When will that happen? They don’t know exactly when these “2019 friendly” wheels will be available for sale but assured me they are in the works.

I had a wheel distributor make me a list. These wheels will fit, of course more will BUT these are just what he had in stock that he could get me within 1 day.....

for Fuel:  

-The Mavericks are a for sure fit

- Hostage III (D568)

-Assault (D576)

-Coupler (D556)

-Full Blown (D554)

For XD:

-Rockstar 2 (The Panels you can change out different colors)

Helo:

-HE900

• Like 1

7 hours ago, digital_assassin said:

Wheel Make

Wheel Model

Moto Metal MO969

20x9 0 mm offset

20181202_152439.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I run dedicated winter tires and rims on all my vehicles. Picked up a set of these wheels: https://www.oemwheelsdirect.com/product/one-chevrolet-silverado-tahoe-suburban-oem-factory-style-22-inch-sgf-wheel-5696/

And mounted these winter tires: https://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Toyo/Observe+G3-Ice+Studdable/275-50R22

I didn't have any issues with fitment. The tires do kick off a lot of slush that clings to the wheel wells and causes some rubbing after a while. But I chalk that up to the aggressiveness of the tread and not a fitment issue. Below is a picture of the truck with the wheels and tires installed. I hate seeing it that dirty... I had ceramic coating applied just under 2 weeks ago so I have to wait a couple more days before the detailers can wash it. 

51548037_1997846216977999_18051980718862

• Like 1