Got my Leftover 18 Silverado

Congrats on a beautiful Truck. Glad to see you were able to find one with the options and price that you where looking for ! Glad the info on Costco helped save some $. You are right about the amount of help that is offered on this forum. It seems every time I come on this forum I learn something new about GM trucks. Enjoy that new truck ! Dave

• Thanks 1

Right there with you, great deals to be had (again)!!!

I pulled the trigger on a 2018 CC LTZ 4WD on 12/24.  Sticker was $54,710, paid $37,999.  $1500 GM Finance Rebate (will be paid off immediately after I get the first bill), $500 Costco discount) and $1250 Auto Show bonus here in North Texas.

As good as this deal is, I got a slightly better deal on an almost identical truck back in June.  2018 CC LTZ 4WD with a $55,265 sticker for $38k.  My new one is Iridescent Pearl White ($995 options) whereas the other one had a sunroof and brake controller.  I was bored on a rainy day back in August and started getting buy/sell bids online from some of the major Texas used car dealers (Vroom/TexasDirect/Carvana).  Got a cash purchase offer for $43k with 6k miles on it.  Simple to say, I took the tidy profit and moved on to a Mustang GT for a few months.  Loved the 'Stang, but just too small and not practical with two kids.

Happy to be back and the mod bug has hit....

2" readylift level installed ($300), spray-in liner installed ($339), front windows tinted ($59), OEM black bowtie badges installed ($80 via eBay), Bak G2 tonneau installed ($399 from Walmart.com).  OEM-like 6" running boards on order and should arrive Wed ($137 via eBay).  Suntek Ultra 24" PPF kit on order for hood, front fenders and mirrors ($140, will install myself).