2019 Colorado rims for sale

Snowlopez

I have a set of 2019 Chevy Colorado rims that are 18x8.5 and 6x120 and they come with tpms already installed. These will fit any 15-19 Colorado and the tpms just need to be programmed to the vehicle. MSRP on these rims and sensors are $2310.08 before tax and core charge (which is $50 per rim). I'm looking for $1600 obo they do not come with tires or center caps. Message me if you have any questions. I have more pictures of the back of the rims showing they are genuine GM rims but they are to large of a file to upload.

IMG_20181230_101737907_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20181230_101915202.jpg

On 12/30/2018 at 11:26 PM, Snowlopez said:

When buying wheels from a dealership they charge a core charge fee in case you decide not to give them back your old rim. It's something GM does with a lot if not all of their rims.

You're talking about "dealer take-offs" then.  I didn't realize they gave so little on the upgrade. Back in the late 70s we used to give straight up exchange or just the difference in list price between the two.  That was only on tires, so we never had an occasion where the customer would take the tires to a different place for installation.  Normally the dealership would just bring the vehicle for changeover before the customer took delivery.

Do those rims also fit the full size pickups? .