Cst lift

Anyone here running a 4.5 cst lift? Post your pics and reviews.

Highest quality lift, period!

2018 GMC CC, 4X4 Z71, SLT, 6.2
4.5” CST Lift with CST front Coilovers and rear PiggyBack Resi’s. Running 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers

04c9191fa306a81b30fe1fbf2dbac8e5.jpg
3a4ea513fb022de8119fe8a5bfe30d56.jpgcdab2e10f5efdc08d36c308e3958310d.jpg

Sent from above

Are you trying to decide on what to get or already decided. I say just get whatever from and good name brand company. They are going to suit your needs especially if it's on pavement or nice roads most of the time. Now if you are trying to accomplish something specific then go custom. Quality is subjective and there is no best because I have seen parts break and problems from majority of the companies out there. You are going to get a response saying X company is the best because most likely they have that one, a friend has that one or something. Just my opinion but most opinions are pointless.

• Like 1

Are you trying to decide on what to get or already decided. I say just get whatever from and good name brand company. They are going to suit your needs especially if it's on pavement or nice roads most of the time. Now if you are trying to accomplish something specific then go custom. Quality is subjective and there is no best because I have seen parts break and problems from majority of the companies out there. You are going to get a response saying X company is the best because most likely they have that one, a friend has that one or something. Just my opinion but most opinions are pointless.

Actually, that’s an incorrect statement. I’ve owned BDS, ProComp and yes they’ll suit lifting your lift truck but side by side quality outshines with the CST. Anyone can have a lifted truck with unwanted widened track width and horrible turning radius etc. CST has the highest quality craftsmanship with highest quality welds and even reinforces with gussets. Painting quality second to none. I’ll never own any lift other than a CST.

Sent from above

I have the CST 4.5" lift sitting in my shop, going on next week. I ran there 4" lift that was for the NNBS trucks on my 2013 Sierra. I ran that lift for two years with no problems. Even though the old kit was a knuckle lift it did not increase track width. I went with the new bracket lift for the same reason, no track width increase. Allows me to run stockers in Winter and a 10" wheel in the Summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TXGREEK said:

Actually, that’s an incorrect statement. I’ve owned BDS, ProComp and yes they’ll suit lifting your lift truck but side by side quality outshines with the CST. Anyone can have a lifted truck with unwanted widened track width and horrible turning radius etc. CST has the highest quality craftsmanship with highest quality welds and even reinforces with gussets. Painting quality second to none. I’ll never own any lift other than a CST.

Sent from above

your really not helping me i had all but settled on a level and 295/60 ridge grapplers. but the stance of your truck is perfect! my 2018 SLT  is identical except i have the 5.3

and  i still have the 20 snowflakes. i was going to do intake exaust level tires and round nerf bars this month but i think i might hold off and do tires and the 4.5 CST and the rest later.......how is the ride compared to stock(has to be better than the ride with these factory goodyears) 

Edited by bhales

your really not helping me i had all but settled on a level and 295/60 ridge grapplers. but the stance of your truck is perfect! my 2018 SLT  is identical except i have the 5.3
and  i still have the 20 snowflakes. i was going to do intake exaust level tires and round nerf bars this month but i think i might hold off and do tires and the 4.5 CST and the rest later.......how is the ride compared to stock(has to be better than the ride with these factory goodyears) 

It’s great. When it comes to your vehicles, always do the best possible so you’ll never have regrets. Good luck and Happy New Year with Great Wealth and Health!

Sent from above

MHO, I’d do the lift first then everything else will fall into place. You can keep your stock wheels, add any size tire up to a 35” with zero rubbing anywhere. Nothing you’ve mentioned that you want to do to your truck will impact visually as a CST lift. Ok, good luck.

Sent from above

3 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

It’s great. When it comes to your vehicles, always do the best possible so you’ll never have regrets. Good luck and Happy New Year with Great Wealth and Health!

Sent from above

True dat. Truck looks great. 20" or 22's" on the ridge grapplers?

• Like 1

Have have destroyed a CST lift on the truck. Welds just split and pulled apart. Come to find out it just couldn't hold up to -50 degree temp and being stressed. Have also destroyed a BDS and Fabtech. That's why I said any of them will suit the need unless your need is more. If so then need to go more custom. How is the truck being used. In my case 10% of the time pavement 50% mud and the rest unimproved back roads. If truck is on pavement and nice dirt roads most of the time most any of the lifts will do fine.

5 hours ago, Bash74 said:

Have have destroyed a CST lift on the truck. Welds just split and pulled apart. Come to find out it just couldn't hold up to -50 degree temp and being stressed. Have also destroyed a BDS and Fabtech. That's why I said any of them will suit the need unless your need is more. If so then need to go more custom. How is the truck being used. In my case 10% of the time pavement 50% mud and the rest unimproved back roads. If truck is on pavement and nice dirt roads most of the time most any of the lifts will do fine.

DANG sub -50 degrees.....no thanks i dont like sub 50 degrees lol

• Haha 2

And a day later after your first comment you’ve chosen to bring that up?? CST lifts have been involved in serious head on collisions and never breaking, Highly doubt a CST Lift broke unless of course there were modifications made to the welds while under extreme cold temperatures which is not going to hold up anywhere anytime without proper prepping by warming up weld areas. Besides being highly highly unlikely that would’ve been devastating to the rest of your vehicle as well being that weld point are throughout all of our vehicles, highly unlikely.

Sent from above