Aftermarket Keyfobs w/ custom colors etc.

Haven't seen any posts yet on these, anyone have one yet?  I remember a few years back these came out for Toyotas, looks like they have released some that will work for most Chevy fobs.  Tons of customization options with colors.  I might order one, my fob is beginning to look pretty haggard with half worn out symbols on the buttons.  

https://www.ajtdesign-llc.com/online-store

939164689.jpg

Those are unique for sure. I put the silicone cover/skin (come in different colors too) over my fob. Keeps it from getting all scratched up and quiet when it hits the steering column.

2Pcs XUHANG Sillicone key fob Skin key Cover Remote Case Protector Shell for Chevrolet Silverado Colorado GMC Sierra Yukon Cadillac smart Remote black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3TDM3Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7uvmCbP1BWQ49

6306A0F6-1A1B-4C08-A173-6A61E5DA0426.jpeg

Those are unique for sure. I put the silicone cover/skin (come in different colors too) over my fob. Keeps it from getting all scratched up and quiet when it hits the steering column.
2Pcs XUHANG Sillicone key fob Skin key Cover Remote Case Protector Shell for Chevrolet Silverado Colorado GMC Sierra Yukon Cadillac smart Remote black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3TDM3Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7uvmCbP1BWQ49
6306A0F6-1A1B-4C08-A173-6A61E5DA0426.thumb.jpeg.7452b4f77a4ca2beaa0289c08621102a.jpeg

I had these and loved it for a while. But it was kinda bulky. Gave them to my co workers and they love them also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, CajunFries said:

I had these and loved it for a while. But it was kinda bulky. Gave them to my co workers and they love them also

They do add some bulk but just them keeping the fob from making noise every time it hit the column make it worth it. Those you have look much better!

8 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

e0d30fbd5486e9780bc9ca377013331f.jpg

Loving mine. I got grey and black.

You wouldn't happen to have your spare still?  I haven't seen any side by side photos to compare size.  I am considering one but they do look a little larger.  Hows the weight?