100% direct fit LED headlight bulbs - just plug it in and go

https://tinyurl.com/y9j2hoga

I made the 'tiny URL' above as the original URL was fairly long.  Also, I do not know anything about these LED bulbs except what I see on the Web site - just thought they looked interesting . I have not bought these (yet).

" The Headlight Experts LED Kits feature top performing Phillips Lumiled Luxeon ZES LED Panels (Same LED's used in new Audi and BMW models) to ensure you are lighting the road the best you can. These LED Kits are built in the same factory that makes almost all the OEM LED lighting for car manufacturers. These are absolutely the best LED lights on the market, and no competitor can compare. These LED lights have a blinding perfect bright white light output making them look and perform better than any other light on the market. Additionally, these are 100% direct fit to your vehicle. Just plug it in and go. "

EDIT:  Just read this on their site " Lifetime Warranty - you are covered for the life of the product".  Does that mean that 'the bulbs are covered until they quit working' ("... life of the product?)

image.png.24b901da54b66f7acd0419343c8205d3.png

Edited by Retired Bob

I don't know - I input 2014 Silverado 1500 and the Web site shows this "

Low Beam: H11 LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Fits On:  2014 chevrolet silverado 1500
Top Rated Complete LED Light Kit with Lifetime Warranty
Get it in 2 business days with free shipping if ordered within:
10h, 35m, and 13s

Regular Price: $209.99

Sale Price $99.99

------------------

Still I don't know about this site - just does not seem to me to be a 'professional, English 1st language' site.  I saw this link while reading about the 2019 CES electronics show in Los Vegas .

Edited by Retired Bob
spelling error

• 1 month later...