AVS Aeroskin Bug deflector

1 minute ago, SS502 said:

Thank you and yes, I actually have a chip that I fixed with my touch-up pen. The deflector is a dark color under the paint so it was easy to see, just took my touch-up pen to it and it's hard to see even when you know where it is.

Awesome, so it does work! Honestly not a huge fan of black on mine because it sticks out, but that color match looks awesome and I can hardly tell it is there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

Awesome, so it does work! Honestly not a huge fan of black on mine because it sticks out, but that color match looks awesome and I can hardly tell it is there.

I forget it's there until I open the hood LOL...it's part number  is 322075-GAZ on Amazon its $121.33 shipped with Prime.

Edited by SS502

7 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I forget it's there until I open the hood LOL...it's part number  is 322075-GAZ on Amazon its less than $130 shipped.

I am sure that part number is for your color... I wish I had that but I couldn’t be picky with color since there were almost no CC standard beds left by the time I was buying. But, I am still happy with my dark gray!

2 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

I am sure that part number is for your color... I wish I had that but I couldn’t be picky with color since there were almost no CC standard beds left by the time I was buying. But, I am still happy with my dark gray!

Oops, yeah it's Summit White and for Sierra but they may have your application and paint code too.

Edited by SS502

5 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Oops, yeah it's Summit White and for Sierra but they may have your application and paint code too.

I just checked their site and they do have a graphite metallic color they list. I’ll have to give this a try. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SS502 said:

I know it’s not a Silverado but the fit and color match is very good, doesn’t do squat for bugs lol.

9ACF9952-103B-47FC-B21B-FCD8F34007FD.jpeg

You need some chrome tow hooks, never have been a fan of the factory black ones. The other thing that adds a little bling, is swapping out the tailgate handle for the factory chrome one, just the handle, not the whole bezel. (It comes that way, no swapping parts)

I installed the color matched Aeroskin of on my black truck this afternoon. Pretty happy with it. The 3M tape sticks like a bastard so you better take your time and get it where you want it because it's not coming off. I'll do my silver truck in the next day or two.

15475933965871971218065605365038.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

I installed the color matched Aeroskin of on my black truck this afternoon. Pretty happy with it. The 3M tape sticks like a bastard so you better take your time and get it where you want it because it's not coming off. I'll do my silver truck in the next day or two.

15475933965871971218065605365038.jpg

Man that looks like glass...yeah that tape is sticky lol...looks very ? 

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, JimCost2014 said:

You need some chrome tow hooks, never have been a fan of the factory black ones. The other thing that adds a little bling, is swapping out the tailgate handle for the factory chrome one, just the handle, not the whole bezel. (It comes that way, no swapping parts)

Well, I did order the hooks but they want $126.00 to install them LOL...think I will just have to break out the creeper and maybe the cutting wheel if I read the removal correctly...

4 hours ago, SS502 said:

Well, I did order the hooks but they want $126.00 to install them LOL...think I will just have to break out the creeper and maybe the cutting wheel if I read the removal correctly...

• Thanks 1