AVS Aeroskin Bug deflector

5 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Put the into Amazon the info you provided and came back dark

Sent from above

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=322075-GAZ

Comes back color coded when I do it...if you don't put the color code GAZ it does come back black/dark

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=322075-GAZ

Comes back color coded when I do it...if you don't put the color code GAZ it does come back black/dark

Gotcha, appreciate it. Debating on whether get same or darker cause I’m actually looking into one of these bumpers which would look better with a darker bug/rock shield

a82e130ab2a26e39e2033f7770a59765.jpg

Sent from above

23 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Agreed, thanks for your input

Sent from above

Yes Sir...that bumper will look good on your truck, mainly because of your lift, not so good on my leveled truck but I'm happy :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes Sir...that bumper will look good on your truck, mainly because of your lift, not so good on my leveled truck but I'm happy :thumbs:

Yes and you still never know, pictures are not same as having it installed. Even though I do like the clean look, I just ordered it and will see when it comes in.

Sent from above

Crap! Just realized, may need to switch out the front coils due to the extra weight

2 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Yes and you still never know, pictures are not same as having it installed. Even though I do like the clean look, I just ordered it and will see when it comes in.

Sent from above

Comes with the light bar and side lights?

Comes with the light bar and side lights?

Yes, didn’t ask about them, will see how it all looks before install and but I’ll swap them out to Rigids if not up to par. I texted my guy and he responded with “Done” lol

Sent from above
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, JimCost2014 said:

You need some chrome tow hooks, never have been a fan of the factory black ones. The other thing that adds a little bling, is swapping out the tailgate handle for the factory chrome one, just the handle, not the whole bezel. (It comes that way, no swapping parts)

Do you have a picture or link to what you are describing for the tailgate handle? I feel like i would like this idea if what I am thinking is accurate. But I do not want that entire thing to be chrome - a huge chrome chunk in the middle of the tailgate is not my style.

5 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Gotcha, appreciate it. Debating on whether get same or darker cause I’m actually looking into one of these bumpers which would look better with a darker bug/rock shield

a82e130ab2a26e39e2033f7770a59765.jpg

Sent from above

I'll second the black bug deflector.. Would look good to essentially have your grille even with black on top and below it. Cool bumper too

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

Do you have a picture or link to what you are describing for the tailgate handle? I feel like i would like this idea if what I am thinking is accurate. But I do not want that entire thing to be chrome - a huge chrome chunk in the middle of the tailgate is not my style.

Something like this? 

https://www.cjponyparts.com/general-motors-tailgate-handle-kit-chrome-with-rear-view-camera-chevrolet-silverado-gmc-sierra-2015-2018/p/84042894/

not saying to order this but is that the look you’re after?

Edited by SS502

27 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Hmmm... I like it because I like chrome, but also am unsure about it at the same time. If it was color matched instead of black plastic maybe I’d like it more. What do you all think, would it look tacky?

5 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

Hmmm... I like it because I like chrome, but also am unsure about it at the same time. If it was color matched instead of black plastic maybe I’d like it more. What do you all think, would it look tacky?

I would rather it either be color coded or fully chrome or left black...to me fully chrome would match my truck because the mirrors, handles, door strips, well it’s got a lot but that’s how it came.

Edited by SS502