Bucketmouth

20" x10" rim confusion

Im trying to buy some wheels and tires for my truck.  Im looking for something that is flush or maybe 1/4" out.  I have looked for days at online pictures, been to the offset customs website and Im still baffled.  It seems as if all 20 x 10 wheels have -24 offset.  How do I go about finding a brand that make something with less offset or still gets me flush with -24 offset.  Im sure that I am missing something, I just cant figure out what it is.  Your help is appreciated.  

Im trying to buy some wheels and tires for my truck.  Im looking for something that is flush or maybe 1/4" out.  I have looked for days at online pictures, been to the offset customs website and Im still baffled.  It seems as if all 20 x 10 wheels have -24 offset.  How do I go about finding a brand that make something with less offset or still gets me flush with -24 offset.  Im sure that I am missing something, I just cant figure out what it is.  Your help is appreciated.  

Fuel makes 20x10 -12 i believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have continued to research wheels and I had a couple of additional questions, hopefully someone can help with.  First question is:  If I want a flush set up should I go down to a 20x9" wheel to get the correct offset?  Every 20x10, even the fuels mentioned, are all negative offset, the fuels go down to -12. I cannot find anything at 0 or closer to 0 than the fuels.  I have looked on the custom offsets web page and cant understand everything but Im narrowing some stuff down,  Also are some tires with the same sizes written on them thicker or thinner.  If my tire overhangs the wheel 1/8th to 1/4"  Im ok with that but I dont want anymore.  HELP!  I just want to order some wheels and tires that fit. lol