I recently upgraded the lights in my 2014 Sierra due to a burnt out bulb. I knew I had to do something because I absolutely hate them so this was my chance to experiment. I chose these semi cheap 9012 led headlights from Amazon. They claim 9600 lumens and 6k cool white. I was worried about light spread and poor focusing but I was pleasantly surprised. The cutoff is clean and my headlights are finally bright enough to see. There is a split because of the bulb design so in a parking lot it looks like 4 projectors but on the open road you don't even notice. I definitely recommend them, I will update if something changes.

Edited by Druder

Good for you, brother. A RoughCountry 30” curved light bar behind the grill is an enormous upgrade and fits perfectly as well

I have a lightbar for backroads but I really needed more light the other 90% of the time. These don't hold a candle to my lightbar but I never expected them to.

Did you get the newer version with Philips leds or the older with cree? The newer Philips chips used in some brands like Hikari are legit bright and reliable. Glad it was an upgrade for you either way.

17 minutes ago, batman900 said:

Did you get the newer version with Philips leds or the older with cree? The newer Philips chips used in some brands like Hikari are legit bright and reliable. Glad it was an upgrade for you either way.

I got the most recently updated cree model, they say it is 80% as bright. The philips were $90 that I didn't want to spend if our housings destroyed the beam anyways. I would be inclined to upgrade them in the future now that I have a proof of concept.