I'd like to level my 19 Sierra Denali but I don't want to sacrifice ride quality. Has anyone leveled their 2019 Sierra and if so, did it affect ride quality? Also, how high of a level?

It shouldn’t effect your ride at all, never did on my 2009, or 2010, I have a 1.5” on my workbench waiting to install when I have some free time on my 19 and I expect it will ride no different like the others. 

I'd like to level my 19 Sierra Denali but I don't want to sacrifice ride quality. Has anyone leveled their 2019 Sierra and if so, did it affect ride quality? Also, how high of a level?

Being you’ve got the magnetic ride, leveling will always worsen your ride from stock when using spacers. Look into front leveling coilovers, not sure on the 19’s but CST, King and Fox are some of the better ones in the leveling with coilovers department

Sent from above

Oooos, sorry, your front shocks are magnetic ride. You’re stuck with spacers or lift with your original equipment

No difference in ride.  2 inch level from ready lift.  

I can’t find a level kit that will work on the 2019 Denali.  Rough country support says they don’t have a kit that works with the 2019.