Longtubes/catless y pipe sewing machine

Ive been looking at that kit, how loud was it w the SE mufflers? Mostly at cold start? 530am starts wondering how POd neighbors gonna be lol. 

As for the valvetrain i likely hear it so much bc im focusing so much on it when driving, but yeah def at drive throughs  ill deal w that later haha

It was loud. Yes, mostly at cold start. The truck sounded a little lopey like it had a stage 1 cam installed. I pretty much had to idle out of the subdivision to try to show some consideration. The tone was so deep that it wasn’t too bad even though it was loud.

It’s a great sounding exhaust. Absolutely without a doubt worth every penny of the $400 they charge for it. I did the axle dump which explains a lot of the drone that I got inside the cab. Just keeping up with normal traffic while accelerating from a red light sounded awesome though.

One thing to keep in mind, we all speed up for whatever reason while driving around and no one really bats an eye. When you get on it with this exhaust, no matter how reasonable it is to accelerate quickly, it’s gonna sound like you’re drag racing and everyone within a quarter mile will know it. That said, it’s a sick sounding deep scream that can’t be captured by the microphones of my camera or phone.

If you live in an area with a lot of gear heads or if your neighbors are into cars, it will definitely put a smile on their faces.

If you do get it, buy a handful of the large stainless steel band clamps. The ones in their kit have been improved from previous versions and work but the system looks so much cleaner with the big clamps.