Moving the Top Speed Limiter

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Who am I? One of the 325,700,000  people you entered into this contract with when the state issued you a drivers license. You can leave this contract anytime you like by turning in your drivers license. Please feel free to do so. 

Come take it from me...  ?

1 minute ago, JimCost2014 said:

good call, I will post picture of my tail gate handle when I get it washed again, but you have confused me with your thumbs down????

When you quoted me and said you wished there was a thumbs up or down option lol...oh I have the handle on order too, be here Thursday! Thanks for the suggestions, the hooks will go in when they change my passenger side headlight (on order) so it may be a week more ?

1 minute ago, SS502 said:

When you quoted me and said you wished there was a thumbs up or down option lol...oh I have the handle on order too, be here Thursday! Thanks for the suggestions, the hooks will go in when they change my passenger side headlight (on order) so it may be a week more ?

Good call on both, tow hooks are the worst designed thing on the truck, bolt on drivers side has to be cut and replaced to get chrome ones on. Handle is a very easy swap you can do.

• Like 1

If you drive that fast on public roads, your an @ss hole. The speed limiter is there for people who lack the level of personal responsibility required to make good decisions on the road.. If you're going that fast you need to be on a private road or a race track... This country needs to start enacting 5 year license suspensions and $10k fines for people who drive that fast on public roads and put others lives in danger... Grow up...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Imcrazy said:

If you drive that fast on public roads, your an @ss hole. The speed limiter is there for people who lack the level of personal responsibility required to make good decisions on the road.. If you're going that fast you need to be on a private road or a race track... This country needs to start enacting 5 year license suspensions and $10k fines for people who drive that fast on public roads and put others lives in danger... Grow up...

Comrade Stalin; do you prefer Joseph or Joe for your personal acquaintances?

2 minutes ago, Imcrazy said:

The limiter is there for various reasons...keeping people from doing stupid things isn’t it’s main purpose. Damn man you can kill a human or animal doing 10 mph if you’re a dip$hit. I agree wholeheartedly on the suspensions and fines...100%

Just now, Husker_1911 said:

Comrade Stalin; do you prefer Joseph or Joe for your personal acquaintances?

Neither, I'm 100% died in the wool gun toting bible clinging christian conservative  republican... I just managed to grow up along the way somehow and I also understand physics... Clearly you've struggled to comprehend both..

1 hour ago, Imcrazy said:

Neither, I'm 100% died in the wool gun toting bible clinging christian conservative  republican... I just managed to grow up along the way somehow and I also understand physics... Clearly you've struggled to comprehend both..

Well...  I’m a Libertarian.  So, ultimately I ask how does someone else’s speed effect you?  Unless you’re part of that inevitable wreck...  it doesn’t.  I like that you mentioned “gun-toting”.  I’m all for it, but do you train?

1 hour ago, Imcrazy said:

Oh...  read early comments...  I’ve kinda bent physics along the way.  I vividly recall having an 1114 at “H” (think about it...  the highest number on those speedo’s was 65 and we were wrapping back around to letters...) along Tampa several times.  I’ve also spent a lot of time proving physics right...  namely gravity...  by jumping, like the brainwashed simp I am, out of airplanes.