Sold: FOX 2007-2018 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2.0 IFP Coilover

SSchup

I'm selling a set of Fox 2.0  0-2" coilovers. I had these installed on my new 2018 LTZ in August. I removed them last week when I installed a 4.5" CST suspension lift.

I went with full 4.5" CST coilovers so I no longer need these. They are preset from the factory for 2" of lift. They were ran for 3500 miles. These are definitely an upgrade over the stock GM struts and give a much better ride then using a spacer to achieve a 2" level. Most  dealers sell these from $800.00 - $900.00 for the pair. I'm asking $500.00 for a local sale. I would need to get a price on shipping if someone was interested in having them shipped. I have the original packaging and instructions. 

DSCF4396.JPG

DSCF4395.JPG

Edited by SSchup
  • Like 1

Will these work with any UCA material (Stamped Steel, Forged Steel, or Aluminum)? 

They work with all of the control arms. I’m having a problem with shipping though. UPS store won’t ship them due to they contain gas. May just have to local Craig’slist them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, SSchup said:

They work with all of the control arms. I’m having a problem with shipping though. UPS store won’t ship them due to they contain gas. May just have to local Craig’slist them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply and stinks about shipping. Good luck!

• 1 month later...