Chevy Walks the Walk On Silverado Advertising Plan

Gorehamj

They had a Silverado on Manifest (a tv show about a plane going through some Wierd shit) the other night that must have been a paid product placement.  I don't know if it was a 2018 or 2019 truck but it was supposed to be a truck they had borrowed from a friend.  They were driving along a paved road when they noticed a dark coloured vehicle behind them.  They started to panic a bit because as we all know, anytime a vehicle is behind you, it must be sinister.  The guy driving decides they are going to have to go off road (turn on to a dirt road with wet leaves on in the winter) so with his left Han her turns a knob to the left of the vent, in the same trim piece to the right causing the drive mode to change from "Tour" or "Sport" to "Off Road"  so that he can make a quick turn onto a dirt road from the highway. The vehicle following was a jeep. The shots of the.truck looked like advertising shots,, 

They had a Silverado on Manifest (a tv show about a plane going through some Wierd shit) the other night that must have been a paid product placement.  I don't know if it was a 2018 or 2019 truck but it was supposed to be a truck they had borrowed from a friend.  They were driving along a paved road when they noticed a dark coloured vehicle behind them.  They started to panic a bit because as we all know, anytime a vehicle is behind you, it must be sinister.  The guy driving decides they are going to have to go off road (turn on to a dirt road with wet leaves on in the winter) so with his left Han her turns a knob to the left of the vent, in the same trim piece to the right causing the drive mode to change from "Tour" or "Sport" to "Off Road"  so that he can make a quick turn onto a dirt road from the highway. The vehicle following was a jeep. The shots of the.truck looked like advertising shots,, 
That was a 2019 truck. They borrowed it from the wife's boyfriend she had while the husband was on the plane. It's been on a few episodes now, but was definitely more focused/prevalent in this one. I agree it looked a lot like marketing shots.

That box will look great, going up in flames in my burn barrel. :D

On 1/17/2019 at 1:01 PM, Josh said:

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya here!

Send me a PM on where to send some your welcome package. ( some site decals for your truck!)

Josh

There's a welcome package? Holy Smokes. Hope its sent thru amazon in a Silverado box :D

2 hours ago, Hoopes said:

There's a welcome package? Holy Smokes. Hope its sent thru amazon in a Silverado box :D

Nope...  manilla envelope. We're not THAT fancy round here. :lol: