oem power running boards wire diagram /location of com wire

going to install power running boards from a burb on my 2013 silverado 1500 crew gas 5.3 need to know where to pick up the com wire that runs down to the board module . where the plug is and what pin , and if its like the newer trucks and have to pickup a disable wire as well , i know where my power feed is and can build my own harness has all the plugs needed so if anyone can get me wiring diagrams from say a 13 taho or burb that shows me how to build my harness and where on my truck i can pick up the 1 or 2  wires i need to add from harness to module 

13 4x4.jpg

• 4 years later...
On 1/17/2019 at 12:30 AM, hdcrew69 said:

going to install power running boards from a burb on my 2013 silverado 1500 crew gas 5.3 need to know where to pick up the com wire that runs down to the board module . where the plug is and what pin , and if its like the newer trucks and have to pickup a disable wire as well , i know where my power feed is and can build my own harness has all the plugs needed so if anyone can get me wiring diagrams from say a 13 taho or burb that shows me how to build my harness and where on my truck i can pick up the 1 or 2  wires i need to add from harness to module 

13 4x4.jpg

did you ever figure it out