2020 Sierra HD reveal

7 hours ago, carkhz316 said:

Sierra looks cool and all, but why is it getting showcased inside and out with specs (some) and features, while the Silverado just has a couple pictures to show what it looks like?

Because the official Silverado reveal is in February. 

(Maybe they’ve had enough time to do a front clip overhaul) 

1 hour ago, DTB said:

Because the official Silverado reveal is in February. 

(Maybe they’ve had enough time to do a front clip overhaul) 

Ah, that makes sense in that regard. Still dumb to unofficial and then later official reveals IMO.

5 minutes ago, carkhz316 said:

Ah, that makes sense in that regard. Still dumb to unofficial and then later official reveals IMO.

Many vehicle pictures are released before official release. It's common to almost every new model in existence.

11 hours ago, carkhz316 said:

Sierra looks cool and all, but why is it getting showcased inside and out with specs (some) and features, while the Silverado just has a couple pictures to show what it looks like?

Professional grade truck gets a professional grade photo release?? :D:rolleyes::lol:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Edited by redwngr

Definitely like the 2020 Sierra HD better than the Silverado.

My opinion from the video shots though is it looks almost like the 2007-14 HD sheetmetal, with different front ends. Obviously not identical, but damn close.

Reverse hype, I think the new 6.6 gasser is a dud, there's no news on it whatsoever. You would think that an engine to be released in a couple of months would be being touted as all this and that, yet, nothing? Many steps taken backwards here, technology that doesn't work, how embarrassing.

54 minutes ago, gearheadesw said:

Reverse hype, I think the new 6.6 gasser is a dud, there's no news on it whatsoever. You would think that an engine to be released in a couple of months would be being touted as all this and that, yet, nothing? Many steps taken backwards here, technology that doesn't work, how embarrassing.

I’m thinking probably will know more Feb 7th at the Silverado kickoff. With the Chevy being so damn ugly, they have to have this new engine to tout, if nothing else. 

• Like 1