AT4 HD

20 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

Pathetic= what a troll,       pathetic.

Not a troll, really not happy with what Chevy has offered though .. the same tired  motor bumped up to unexciting specs .. a horrid interior design from the eighties .. a good awful front end ... Nope, Chevy has lost me, I've never bought anything else .. but I'm not buying this p.o.s. they came out with.

• Like 1

lol .... oh come on, you're reaching there ... it looks NOTHING like a f150, are you on drugs? lol  

GMC in the past has always been a step above chevy in style, not now. You people defending this atrocity are the problem ... there's nothing attractive about these new trucks .. yes, beauty is very subjective, but come on! It's been YEARS since chevy has done anything 'class' leading in design.

I think the AT4 looks great. The Silverado 2500 isn't nice in my opinion.

GM is slow to design and implement options for their vehicles but I love how reliable their vehicles are. Ford has fancy stuff, Dodge has fancy stuff but I always hear those owners complain about reliability.

Personally I think the big 3 are very close when looking at their entire packages.  At the end of the day it comes down to what you like.

• Like 2

I usually hate the looks of the Silverado, but for some reason I like the Silvy HD, even the WT trim. I have always been a Sierra guy and once again the Sierra HD has more appeal to me as a guy who dislikes the T1 design. My last two personal trucks have been All Terrain Sierras (AT4), so I will always somewhat be partial to that package as I felt it was better looking than the Denali for a big price discount. 

But look past the looks gentlemen, did you see those specs? 6,500# payload and 43,500# GCWR for a reg. cab dmax dually. That is insanely impressive for a pick up truck. There are certain single axle vocational trucks that cant gross that high. 

On 4/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, pathetic said:

lol .... oh come on, you're reaching there ... it looks NOTHING like a f150, are you on drugs? lol  

GMC in the past has always been a step above chevy in style, not now. You people defending this atrocity are the problem ... there's nothing attractive about these new trucks .. yes, beauty is very subjective, but come on! It's been YEARS since chevy has done anything 'class' leading in design.

I didn;t say it looks like a F150- I said it has the chiseled looks that a F150 has. The GMC has lots of sharp corners...READ what I said....

Edited by avalonandl

I even think it looks like a chiseled GMT-900 with the squared off top corners and square grille.  Front is very flat/vertical, great sharp angles.

The only critique I would have are the change signals. They look to be attached to each other with a bar that goes around the grille. Looks like a mustache almost, it bothers me.

Edited by BigZed

On 4/12/2019 at 6:05 PM, BigZed said:

I even think it looks like a chiseled GMT-900 with the squared off top corners and square grille.  Front is very flat/vertical, great sharp angles.

The only critique I would have are the change signals. They look to be attached to each other with a bar that goes around the grille. Looks like a mustache almost, it bothers me.

The black AT4's look pretty darn nice in my opinion....

AT4 1.jpg

at42.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The more I look at the capabilities of this news truck, the more I should stop looking at this new truck.....

Mr AT4 HD is a great looking truck that is seemingly tough as hell, what does the DC standard bed tow? 24,000 pounds, holds, what, 4,000 pounds in the bed??? Those are big numbers, I'd be looking at the new gasser... Ack, no, don't look, stop, my trucks cool, perfect....   ACK!:idiot:

• Like 1