AT4 HD

5 hours ago, avalonandl said:

You can turn the feature off

Well on the new 2019 T1 GM 1/2 tons you have to turn it off EVERY time you start the truck!!

It resets back to auto stop each time the truck is shut off.

Hopefully these new 2020 2500 series trucks still have the simplicity and reliability of running on all cylinders and not shutting off at every stop. 

Not interested in a truck that I use to make a living, acting like a dam golf cart!! All for what, an additional 20 miles per tankful.

49 minutes ago, flattop said:

Well on the new 2019 T1 GM 1/2 tons you have to turn it off EVERY time you start the truck!!

It resets back to auto stop each time the truck is shut off.

Hopefully these new 2020 2500 series trucks still have the simplicity and reliability of running on all cylinders and not shutting off at every stop. 

Not interested in a truck that I use to make a living, acting like a dam golf cart!! All for what, an additional 20 miles per tankful.

The 2020 HD's don't have auto start/stop, period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will the 2020 AT4's HD shut off when you stop? Deal breaker for me.

Sierra Boy

Correct me if I’m wrong but HD trucks are not bound by same fuel economy standards as are the 1/2 tons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9 hours ago, MX86 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but HD trucks are not bound by same fuel economy standards as are the 1/2 tons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vehicles with a GVWR over 8600 lbs are exempt from CAFE.

• 1 month later...

So after seeing that Chevy has their build and price up and running, at least in partial form, I'm looking to see how an AT4 would price out. But, the GMC site isn't offering B  & P yet, just looking to ding around on the site. 

On 5/17/2019 at 5:03 PM, avalonandl said:

Its right there by the push button start. Push one button to start and another to turn off auto stop.

I will tell you its really not noticeable  on the Silverado.

Auto Start/Stop is ONLY on the 1500 versions. Both GMC and Chevrolet. Saying HD's have this function will only confuse people coming here to research HD trucks that have never owned one before.

The HD 2500 and 3500 don't have ANY fuel management at AT ALL because they are not required to meet EPA standards and don't bring down the overall EPA rating for GM.

Edited by ApertureX

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, ApertureX said:

Auto Start/Stop is ONLY on the 1500 versions. Both GMC and Chevrolet. Saying HD's have this function will only confuse people coming here to research HD trucks that have never owned one before.

The HD 2500 and 3500 don't have ANY fuel management at AT ALL because they are not required to meet EPA standards and don't bring down the overall EPA rating for GM.

First 2020 that I've seen on a lot, looks nice...

20187605079x640.jpg

20187605240x640.jpg

20187605302x640.jpg