That is pretty cool.

Probably only be on the Denali and price tag will be near $100k.  Zoinks!

• 15 Camera views
  • See through trailer
  • See in trailer
  • Operate AC and Water Heater

image.png.0b99a3c3ec95a998ccc7e34c14ab4759.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Vehicle prices are out of control.

Cadillac Escalades have hit the 100k mark as well.

• Like 1

Vehicle prices are out of control.
Cadillac Escalades have hit the 100k mark as well.

I remember when i worked for myself and had a mobile paint business seeing the 1st and 2nd gen escelades sitting on the lot with a sticker of upper 40k to low 50k and thinking holy crap that's ridiculous. I was beside myself. Of course this was 1999 then early 2000's but still was a expensive then but at near 100k now is just absurd...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Times are changing, with being pushed to give higher minimum wages as well as all the extra perks there’s no telling where it’s all going to. My 18 SLT Sierra sticker price of 64k, wth! I’ve decided that I’m going to just keep it, make it the way I want it and keep it for as long as it’s drivable cause I’d rather buy property, invest in my family and travel Europe then pay these ridiculous prices in order to get to from point A to point B. These new HD’s look like headaches waiting to happen with all that new technology.

I once asked a good friend of mine why he doesn’t get new cars and always drives his older cars and his response was great. He said, “I’ve got lots of money because I don’t throw it away on things that depreciate. I put money into the future of my family and not the future of the bankers and auto manufacturers.” Wow

Sent from above

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doozer78 said:

I remember when i worked for myself and had a mobile paint business seeing the 1st and 2nd gen escelades sitting on the lot with a sticker of upper 40k to low 50k and thinking holy crap that's ridiculous. I was beside myself. Of course this was 1999 then early 2000's but still was a expensive then but at near 100k now is just absurd...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If only our wages grew at the same rate along with the "inflation" we would be laughing eh? 

New features are cool, the "invisible trailer view" requires mounting a remote camera on the rear of the trailer to operate, so it isn't magic. With certain travel trailers you can even check tank levels, turn on the AC, and check tire pressures with the GMC app. Very neat. Personally I see little use of watching your trailer hitch going down the road, but then I thought about it, it might be beneficial when jack-knifing your trailer into a parking spot with no spotter, might save you a rear bumper or two if you are one of those smash 'em up types.

• Like 1

i mean that 3% a  year and pushing me any closer to a denali~.. lol... .. at least i can afford beer~

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Crstfr said:

i mean that 3% a  year and pushing me any closer to a denali~.. lol... .. at least i can afford beer~

A man with his priorities in the correct order....

• Like 1

That feature is freaking cool.  Would I pay for it...ehh, but that has nothing to do with how cool it is!

Thats super cool!!  

Im holding out for a bidet....

No need for me! My 40' trailer is where it belongs... At a seasonal site 365. LOL!

• Haha 1