Silverado HD vs Sierra HD - Ultimate Vote Off!

2020 Silverado HD vs 2020 GMC Sierra HD  

846 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zane show the lower end hd models, the chevy non high country is nearly offensive to look at, at the least the gmc still keeps a somewhat decent look to it and the at4 version is by far the best looking hd on the market! Hands down GMC on this one

• Like 1

I don't know if I am going to get in trouble for this, but who designed the Chevy?  Every pickup I've owned has been a Chevy, but this one looks like it was designed by a 16 year old.  It doesn't look like a truck that a working man would drive.  If I have to buy a new truck anytime soon, I honestly don't know if it will be either of these.

• Like 3

Landslide GMC win. GM probably did it on purpose to push people to the more expensive GMC. On the other hand, the Chevy team has had several questionable styling choices the past few years. They might as well scrap the 2020 and start over. 

2 hours ago, rowland76543 said:

I don't know if I am going to get in trouble for this, but who designed the Chevy?  Every pickup I've owned has been a Chevy, but this one looks like it was designed by a 16 year old.  It doesn't look like a truck that a working man would drive.  If I have to buy a new truck anytime soon, I honestly don't know if it will be either of these.

Asian woman, maybe 12 years of age. No offense to anyone intended.

Edited by BB68

23 hours ago, rowland76543 said:

Ya know honestly, I was talking to my dad about this the other day and I commented that the new chevy trucks look like they were made by hotwheels. 

In a few years I would like to get a new truck (given, it wouldn't be an HD, I am just shocked at how ugly the new silverados are) but I simply can't buy one of these new GM trucks. I hope this body style doesn't last long and the next one is much... better. Whoever managed to sell these designs up the chain from design to upper management must be quite the salesman.