Zane

Silverado HD vs Sierra HD - Ultimate Vote Off!

2020 Silverado HD vs 2020 GMC Sierra HD  

466 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 Silverado HD or Sierra HD?

• 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD
    • 2020 GMC Sierra HD

Lets have some fun. Now that we know what each one looks like..

2020 Silverado High Country HD

2020-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-HighCountry-011.jpg

2020 Sierra Denali HD

2020-GMC-Sierra-2500HD-Denali-005.jpg

• Like 1

You should have had a third option NEITHER. I did vote for the GMC.

Edited by Gagliano7
  • Like 3

GMC, only because it still looks like a truck from the front. The new silverados look like all the boulevard cruiser SUV's

Zane show the lower end hd models, the chevy non high country is nearly offensive to look at, at the least the gmc still keeps a somewhat decent look to it and the at4 version is by far the best looking hd on the market! Hands down GMC on this one

• Like 1

I can deal with the High Country over the LT, but I want to see an LTZ.

Anyone who has to ponder a Silverado over a Sierra - should be a Silverado owner. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if I am going to get in trouble for this, but who designed the Chevy?  Every pickup I've owned has been a Chevy, but this one looks like it was designed by a 16 year old.  It doesn't look like a truck that a working man would drive.  If I have to buy a new truck anytime soon, I honestly don't know if it will be either of these.

• Like 3

If they are in a race to make the ugliest truck, well I'd say they're getting closer to FORD and Dodge!!!

• Like 1

Landslide GMC win. GM probably did it on purpose to push people to the more expensive GMC. On the other hand, the Chevy team has had several questionable styling choices the past few years. They might as well scrap the 2020 and start over. 

31 minutes ago, Coby7 said:

If they are in a race to make the ugliest truck, well I'd say they're getting closer to FORD and Dodge!!!

For God's sake, don't forget Toyota.  Shhhesh!

Sorry, I thought we were talking about real trucks.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rowland76543 said:

I don't know if I am going to get in trouble for this, but who designed the Chevy?  Every pickup I've owned has been a Chevy, but this one looks like it was designed by a 16 year old.  It doesn't look like a truck that a working man would drive.  If I have to buy a new truck anytime soon, I honestly don't know if it will be either of these.

Asian woman, maybe 12 years of age. No offense to anyone intended.

Edited by BB68

Over the years, nine new GM trucks and one used GM truck.

All have been GMC's.

Looks like the pattern will continue. 

Edited by redwngr

The costs of theses trucks continue to rise. $59,866!  But it is nicely equipped with a 6.2

59,866.JPG

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, rowland76543 said:

Ya know honestly, I was talking to my dad about this the other day and I commented that the new chevy trucks look like they were made by hotwheels. 

In a few years I would like to get a new truck (given, it wouldn't be an HD, I am just shocked at how ugly the new silverados are) but I simply can't buy one of these new GM trucks. I hope this body style doesn't last long and the next one is much... better. Whoever managed to sell these designs up the chain from design to upper management must be quite the salesman.