Need help choosing the right 33x12.5 and 20x12 set up. Thinking BDS or Zone 4"

What do you mean by 4.5" set at 5.75"? Is that cause of the 5100s you have them set up on their height too?
I've heard good about nitto too... youve got the next body style but what's your roof height? Do you have any rubbing issues? Looks like you got the wide stance I like with only 10" wide 

Yes the 4.5” with the 1.25” setting on the 5100s gets me to 5.75” lift height. I’m not sure if the exact roof height but i fit in a 7’ garage. I don’t rub either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I DD mine with 0 issues. As long as you run the lift within spec you’ll be fine

Thanks! I keep hearing folks say don't do it parts wear stupid fast. Hate to have the wife driving and a wheel fly off.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I keep hearing folks say don't do it parts wear stupid fast. Hate to have the wife driving and a wheel fly off.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

That’s not going to happen. That comes from running a lift with stacked spacers and overly wide wheels with spacers added. A x10 or even x12 won’t do that , unless again you have the lift cranked with giant spacers

11 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

Yes the 4.5” with the 1.25” setting on the 5100s gets me to 5.75” lift height. I’m not sure if the exact roof height but i fit in a 7’ garage. I don’t rub either

Did you need the extra 1.25" to prevent rubbing or just you wanted the front level with back?

Did you need the extra 1.25" to prevent rubbing or just you wanted the front level with back?

I did rub very slightly at full lock before the 5100s, but i got them because i wanted the front a little higher

16 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

I did rub very slightly at full lock before the 5100s, but i got them because i wanted the front a little higher

Very good to know. I'm leaning more and more towards the zone lift now.

Very good to know. I'm leaning more and more towards the zone lift now.

I planned on going back to BDS on this truck, but because of how much i liked the Zone on my last truck i went with them again on this one.

17 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

I planned on going back to BDS on this truck, but because of how much i liked the Zone on my last truck i went with them again on this one.

You have been a load of help. I'm excited to get a lift now. I've wanted a lifted truck my whole life and I feel like its finally time. 

I think the bilsteins are a great added touch cause theyll help it ride that much smoother 

You have been a load of help. I'm excited to get a lift now. I've wanted a lifted truck my whole life and I feel like its finally time. 
I think the bilsteins are a great added touch cause theyll help it ride that much smoother 

Good luck and god to help

Something also to consider, the majority of lift kits will widen your stock track width as well as ruin your stock turning radius, even sometimes freaking out and upsetting unsuspecting people out just looking looking to have a lifted truck. If you don’t mind your wheels and tires sticking out a considerable amount from you’re stock width and widening your turning radius then it’s done.

Sent from above

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

JIMMY ,  need a favor...  when you have a chance could measure between the UCA and the limit stop just below it ?  

31 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Something also to consider, the majority of lift kits will widen your stock track width as well as ruin your stock turning radius, even sometimes freaking out and upsetting unsuspecting people out just looking looking to have a lifted truck. If you don’t mind your wheels and tires sticking out a considerable amount from you’re stock width and widening your turning radius then it’s done.

Sent from above

I think the wide track width looks best. This truck already had an awful turning radius and is a boat compared to my 2016 RAM. So no biggy there